• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
Exaphf8WUAYROTE

Thoughts? @Trilly

amigo

Title of the thread is ridiculous. We know his form is not the best it can be but all strikers go through rocky patches. We should be supporting and not villifying him. How many goals has Vardy scored in his last dozen matches I don't see Leicester fans turning on him. Even Shearer, the topmost scoring striker of the premiership era had a bad patch. We need to get him back to the levels we know he is capable of. Talk about not caring etc. is just way off the mark. There are fine lines between a miss and scoring a wonder goal. I am much less worried now seeing him in positions missing chances than when he was not getting any chances at all.

Reactions: Kav

OSBK

Established Member
Title of the thread is ridiculous. We know his form is not the best it can be but all strikers go through rocky patches. We should be supporting and not villifying him. How many goals has Vardy scored in his last dozen matches I don't see Leicester fans turning on him. Even Shearer, the topmost scoring striker of the premiership era had a bad patch. We need to get him back to the levels we know he is capable of. Talk about not caring etc. is just way off the mark. There are fine lines between a miss and scoring a wonder goal. I am much less worried now seeing him in positions missing chances than when he was not getting any chances at all.

I think its more the case he isnt putting in a shift. Players like vardy and shearer in the dry spells they had would still be a force, inspire the team and maybe not score the goal but be a big part of the key decisions. That workrate and mentality is ingrained in some players and with others like auba it comes and goes.

It will click again and we will get the old auba back for abit but his whole career has been hot and cold. If he was consistant he would be at real or another big club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom