• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GDeep™

League is very weak
They age a lot better than British and Irish birds too. I know Polish women in their 30's or even 40 and look far better than Irish lassies still in their 20's. Polish girls just aren't into getting absolutely hammered at the weekend.
The British girls smoke and drink too much. Your average 22/23 year old looks 30.

I might got Japan and find a women, they look 25 even though they’re 60.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The British girls smoke and drink too much. Your average 22/23 year old looks 30.

I might got Japan and find a women, they look 25 even though they’re 60.
Karl Pilkington reckons they age overnight though, as soon as they hit 30 they look 60.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Switzerland - Finland ends 3-2 (after being 1-2 down at halftime) . Xhaka the difference maker to our play when he came on. Vargas development is encouraging. Nice to have a talented dribbler in the 11.

Pukki came on for Finland and caused some problems in the last 20 though.

Top Bottom