• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

in a way it's easier to punish someone for online racist abuse than for abuse on the pitch. If you wanna racially abuse someone on the pitch all you have to do is cover your mouth and do it out of ear shot of the referee and there's no way you'll get punished

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Cry harder bro.
Not crying at all, I actually hate Madrid and Barça more than the little equipucho getting dominated by Sevilla right now, but I do like laughing at these jokers, especially Choniolo.

Reminds me of one of my favourite quarantine memes:

memeatleticovitrinasvacias.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm interested if Simeone leave A.Madrid will play with similar style with his new team because he'll not have players he would want

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I'm interested if Simeone leave A.Madrid will play with similar style with his new team because he'll not have players he would want
Is this a rhetorical question? How many times has Atléti spent big money in recent years on flair / attacking players with the promise that he was going to play better football? The result is always the same. He's got as much chance of changing his style with another team as Conte has of playing a Barça style 4-3-3 permanently.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is this a rhetorical question? How many times has Atléti spent big money in recent years on flair / attacking players with the promise that he was going to play better football? The result is always the same. He's got as much chance of changing his style with another team as Conte has of playing a Barça style 4-3-3 permanently.
Yes he look manager will never change it does bring A.Madrid success and stability but i do wonder if A.Madrid happy watching this football lol

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yes he look manager will never change it does bring A.Madrid success and stability but i do wonder if A.Madrid happy watching this football lol
He and the directive have done great things for little Atletiquito, but like with Wenger here at the end, it's long been time to evolve the project to a new more ambitious phase and build off the great platform he has formed, when it has clearly stancated. Blowing the league this season will be the cherry on top, I guess, and probably provoke him to resign or Cerezo to move on or some combination.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Shame the goal had to come like that, now colchoneritos will do what they do best, cry for weeks about the decision, when in reality the result is more than deserved.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LET'S ****ING GO. LET'S ****ING GO. This title race is alive and kicking. ****ing come on! ****ing have it Pathetico, have it Simeone you slimy ****!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Simeone gets paid 43 million euros to serve up that dross every week btw. How does he sleep at night?

Top Bottom