• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

The last time there was a kit inspired by that one, it didn't go so well. That's one of the only kits I can look at and it immediately invokes bad memories.

I didn't like the home shirt from that year either tbh, although I suppose the Henry goal aginst Leeds was a very happy memory with it.

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The kits need to grow on me still, although I'd say the away kit already has me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou go ahead and post some Dreamcast kit memories, since it's been inspired by that one.

Has to be one of the best ever Arsenal pics...

striker-thierry-henry-l-holds-up-his-shirt-with-5d456b2e6bb6c3e364000001.jpg

Although the 1999-2000 kit is nice...I think the JVC 98/99 one just looks better for some reason, while the Dreamcast 2000-2002 one is stunning...so it's kind of caught between a rock and a hard place for me.

Also, think of this whenever I hear Dreamcast too...

D89I1oOXsAA_-NM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom