• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see past Ödegaard or Buendia for the AM spot, if Madrid ask too much money for Ödegaard seems pretty obvious that Buendia should be the alternative. Bissouma basically a no-brainer at this point. Also Raphinha should replace Pepe but there's no way we're finding a buyer for Pepe so that one's unrealistic unfortunately.

Buendia would be better than Ödegaard I feel but AM are not ready for that discussion!

It’s ok for you to post lies without tagging me?

Im in my phone and I dont know how to tag in phone. Also Im sure you and Okezi were circle jerking each other yesterday in Arteta thread, about how the squad was top quality and it was all Arteta fault. If I remember incorrectly then sorry but no need for name callings!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Im in my phone and I dont know how to tag in phone. Also Im sure you and Okezi were circle jerking each other yesterday,about how the squad was top quality and it was all Arteya fault. If I remember incorrectly then sorry but no need for nsme callings!
Stop posting inaccurate info.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tell me something I don’t know.

Who’s Wout? Sounds like a tall German with a bad beard playing for Stuttgart or something.

I can answer both.

Tall, Old, from the Netherlands, plays in Germany, knows where the net is, Giroud but good at football, I'm obsessed with him even though I have never watched him play a full game.

My number 1 target for striker.

There are lots of reasons why we can’t sell players. I think this summer we’ll actually see a bunch of young sales.

Young sales. As in young players? But why can't we sell the bum squad? Leno, Xhaka, Luiz, Cedric, Elneny, Willian, Auba, Laca, etc. We also struggled with selling many of these players before clubs started going into a financial crisis. They are not good enough.

Wenger punched above his weight and now with managers, not on his level we see where the squad quality really is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom