• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Legs (April 6 & 7)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Choupo Moting is so out of place, can't believe he has played for both these teams ffs :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
A-M also turned up their noses at Jonathan David, who is the top scorer for the Ligue 1 leaders. Never trust this hellsite.
You would score a bunch in Ligue 1. You’re also the face of the bad opinions here tbh, you tend to back the general consensus here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He would have been gone in one window, two max so I’m not too sad tbh. 🤣

Big game of dominoes. If Vardy says yes the summer before we probably get top 4 considering we missed out by a point.

I reckon he’d maybe have come then if we were in the CL. Vardy and MBappe up front instead of Giroud and Laca for the first half of the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bayern needed a competent striker who would be happy warming the bench most of the season.

Kinda reminds me when we had Sanogo, at least he tries.

Top Bottom