• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The 1st half was good he saved us from conceding the 2nd half specially after Jota came he lost it didn't help when holding just looked worse

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is a good defender when focused, but he has some worrisome lapses. He has to improve in that respect, but I don't think he is error prone as David Luiz to put some name on it (not historically and in traits) and generally I would say he is better than all the other defenders Arsenal currently have.
Not the problem.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
For me, he lacks coordination. He looks off balance in everything he does, whether it’s defending, passing, dribbling, it just doesn’t look comfortable. That along with his tendency to dive in means he’ll always make mistakes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He has been spun a few times, but he's also had some excellent performances (United away and Sp**s home, come to mind) reminds me of Kos' first season, as many ups as downs really but you can definitley see something to work with...very happy with this signing.

akhil

He's been good overall. No complaints regarding this transfer. Sooner he can take command of the backline the less we'll need to depend on Luiz. It'll be even more important next season if intend to actually play Saliba next to him along with a new right back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
support our players.

rUAFTOU.jpg

Pop Tart

Established Member
way too soon, mistakes happen, he tried to play the ball, it didn't work, you pain and move on.
support our players.
He has been shaky in other games. Shaky in the 2nd half before that. Idk maybe I am being reactionary but it was a unacceptable mistake.

He has his moments but he is far from being the answer in that position for us.

Also way try to play the ball it was dying seconds of the game just pass it back to leno to kick it up field or do it yourself.

KenyanGoon

Gabriel and Cedric don't seem to be communicating well. Those lapses in concentration have already cost us several goals and points. Against Villa, poor ball from Cedric to Gabriel and Villa score in the first minute. Against Liverpool, poor ball from Gabriel finds Cedric flat footed, 3-0 Liverpool. Then tonight with opposition pressing them high, they mess it up once again. Its injury time and we are leading 1-0, hoof the ball up the field will you! Still too many mistakes in this team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel always look messy with holding with Luiz there is some sort of leadership to handle him. Still he wasn't awful today but again a mistake cost us goal

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Along with Saka and ESR, he's been the other bright spot of a terrible season. I've no worries or doubts about him whatsoever. I'm not one who thinks it's a given for a player to improve beyond recognition in his second season in a new league--even when coming from Brazil--but he wouldn't need to, for me. If he does, and there's a decent chance of that imo, then great.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel always look messy with holding with Luiz there is some sort of leadership to handle him. Still he wasn't awful today but again a mistake cost us goal

Might just be communication. Wonder if Gabriel can speak English yet?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Considering that he's still very young, had covid and is only ever partnered with ****** instead of the stud we have on loan at Nice, I think he's done more than decently this year. Assuming he has a somewhat respectable partner next season, I fancy him to kick on and go up a level or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom