• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was f *king 2 yards and was running to cover corner stop being harsh ffs. Blame Cedric who couldn't even bother to mark his guy

Breezy ®

Hard to argue with that. Probably why most Leno fans cry every time its brought up.

I think going with Leno over Martinez was first of so many bad decisions Arteta and Edu have made since FA Cup win.

How does a keeper like that fall on your lap, fills your defence with confidence, plays with a command and surety not seen at the club since the days of Seaman, helping you win a few trophies and you decide to go with the German ****? SMH.

How does a keeper like that fall on your lap, fills your defence with confidence, plays with a command and surety not seen at the club since the days of Seaman, helping you win a few trophies and you decide to go with the German ****? SMH.

It's a great question Breez. I sometimes suspect we are all already dead and this is hell and we are being punished for something we did while we were alive.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only Arsenal could have two very good GK’s, sell one who goes on and gets in the PL TOTS and keep one who looks a shadow of the player he was the season before.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thinking of turning against him, though can't be supporting Emi...in a pickle tbh.

Might just start spaming this thread with Lehmann nostalgia!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He was always a decent to good keeper who's in atrocious form atm.

& no he's not worse than Almunia ffs. Tho he is upgradable like most of the team obviously & we sould consider Donnarumma on free

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nervous all game. Kicking it long, kicking it out of play, not claiming his box. Also at fault for the goal.

Second week in a row he’s punched the ball into the net. Average keeper.

Stop spreading fake news ffs.

He wasn't nervous all game. He played some very good long short passes under pressure to Partey during the game and did nothing wrong during the game.

And how on the world he is also fault for the goal? a free header inside the 5-metres-box and he is supposed to save it?

I would prefer he just would let it in without touching the ball, so fans wouldn't say at least "he should save it".

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Stop spreading fake news ffs.

He wasn't nervous all game. He played some very good long short passes under pressure to Partey during the game and did nothing wrong during the game.

And how on the world he is also fault for the goal? a free header inside the 5-metres-box and he is supposed to save it?

I would prefer he just would let it in without touching the ball, so fans wouldn't say at least "he should save it".

Not only did he palm the ball into the net, but moments before that he punched another one onto the post. You could tell he was nervous.

Any half decent keeper comes rushing out and saves it. Leno was caught ball-watching because he’s average.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Decent previous seasons but he has been error prone more times then what should be acceptable this campaign.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I just don't trust him. I get this vibe that he's not really "our" keeper-a bit like Cech. He's a good shot stopper but three years on and the fans opinion is still split. Something isn't right.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He's been in poor form but didn't do anything wrong today imo. Slow mo GK replays will always be intepreted the way people wanna interpret it, getting a hand to something point blank doesn't mean he should have saved it.

But yes, he is in his worst form since he came here. Was top 3 keepers so far this season until this poor form though imo.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Not only did he palm the ball into the net, but moments before that he punched another one onto the post. You could tell he was nervous.

Any half decent keeper comes rushing out and saves it. Leno was caught ball-watching because he’s average.

you just wrote "nervous all game". Where he was nervous all game?

Read all the pages in the Match-Thread again. I haven't read there a single time before the goal, that he was nervous.

But then he concedes a game and suddenly "he was nervous all game"

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's been in poor form but didn't do anything wrong today imo. Slow mo GK replays will always be intepreted the way people wanna interpret it, getting a hand to something point blank doesn't mean he should have saved it.

But yes, he is in his worst form since he came here. Was top 3 keepers so far this season until this poor form though imo.
You’re the only person I have seen say that Leno has been top 3 this season. Been poor all season.

In the league you’ll say Martinez, Fabianski, Pope, the guy at Brighton, Ederson etc have easily been better, and that’s just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom