• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oooh I have a very knowledgable woman commentating today. She sounds like a Brummie. No idea who she is though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not sure lucky they deserve to win but villa competed scored and got unlucky with few injuries during the game
Same difference. Villa could easily have won that. We lost the game the minute the referee blew for kick-off. It is clear to me now that Arteta is too timid, perhaps he is even a cow ard as a manager.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That was truly pathetic from Palace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now the Americans will overhype Pulisic and compare him to Neymar despite having same amount of goals as Gabriel

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

On the upside, makes Kane’s departure from the toilet bowl even more likely. Meagre pickings I know but welcome to the new old Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
On the upside, makes Kane’s departure from the toilet bowl even more likely. Meagre pickings I know but welcome to the new old Arsenal.
He won't leave nobody going to pay 120m plus the wages he'll ask going to be over 300k. Maybe man city

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How the hell did Lampard have that squad down in 8th or wherever it was, it's such a good squad. Honestly Chelsea are set for years, I'd say 7 of those 11 players are good enough to play for them for the next 5 years at least. I hate them so much.
That is a very good squad.

Top Bottom