• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jesse Lingard

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would rather sign real madrid barca bayern Munich rejects. At least they cheaper. We paid 27m to buy Alexis f**king Sanchez.
That was different times. We are not the same club we were. We are a joke nowadays. Atleast I accepted this and enjoy the banter. I want Leeds to finish ahead of us so we can have a promoted team finish ahead of us....more banter

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was different times. We are not the same club we were. We are a joke nowadays. Atleast I accepted this and enjoy the banter. I want Leeds to finish ahead of us so we can have a promoted team finish ahead of us....more banter
Nah the level of Banter should stop here can't go down any further we also need to stay away from players that these clubs don't want

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah the level of Banter should stop here can't go down any further we also need to stay away from players that these clubs don't want
I honestly would stop supporting this club if we signed lingard. It would be too embarrassing to be associated with this club in any shape

GLITCH

I honestly would stop supporting this club if we signed lingard. It would be too embarrassing to be associated with this club in any shape
I mean, he could reject us for West Ham. How embarrassing would that be?

mirrorstare

Can go as well as the Welbeck one I guess, he was hilariously **** but a lot of fans out there think he was good

For these troubled times where we divide ourselves about the merits of being 11th in the league, Jesse Lingard is the kind of signings the fanbase deserves.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Ffs, he really isn't making it easy for us to take him seriously.
Obviously not as a journalist, but as a regular twitter guy. :lol:

I really hope some people's sarcasm game is as good as I always wanted it to be.
Can't be serious to have this clown and then even give him his final big contract where he has a few goot patches.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd struggle to support this club if we signed Lingard.

Why spend money on him when you can spend money abroad you bunch of clowns.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We really are midtable, we are shopping at the scraps of the bigger clubs in England. Time to settle down and hope to escape relegation every year. Just like supporting Newcastle under Bruce, Arsenal under Arteta are a small, small club.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Looking forward to a partnership of Lingard-Aguero-Willian next season

Latest posts+

Top Bottom