• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How do you lot watch us play awful week after week and still have the interest to watch other teams play? Isn't it even more depressing?
With the year long COVID limitations to what you could do I found the PL matches a real blessing. Plus some teams like Leeds have been a real breath of fresh air. I love to watch them play. That to me is how to play entertaining football!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it Prince Phil that they used to get Hugh to voice on Mock the Week?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The same 300 Million investment was floundering under Lampard, and they say it's not the manager.

Yeah, if anyone ever wanted to make a case study on whether a manager makes a difference on a talented group of individuals. Tuchel after Lampard has to be some of the prime subjects, same for Zidane and Flick - those clubs appeared to be going nowhere until they joined mid-season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How do Burnley keep getting away with these non-penalties?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dyche/Burnley are just a repeat of Pulis/Stoke. When they finally go down he’ll get another couple of PL gigs but won’t have the same impact, Burnley is just a perfect fit, everything about them is anti-football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Keane and Redknapp having another tiff over Sp**s. Keane saying failure is in their DNA while Jamie Redknapp saying Jose should be doing better.

I agree with Jamie. How can Keane keep talking about their DNA? That’s just letting Jose off.

Also, wasn’t Jose hired to change their culture and “DNA”?

GDeep™

League is very weak
These tough guy pundits like Keane and Souness talk a lot of crap. Nothing about football and tactics, everything is about players not being tough.

It’s a British thing too, doubt people sit in Italy, Spain and Germany and talk about football like this.

Top Bottom