• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Odsonne Edouard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Selling Laca for 25m get Edouard for 20m is good business. Celtic will look to get the maximum just like they did with Tierney

Main difference being Celtic don't hold all the cards this time in terms of his contract length. Best they can hope for is a slight bidding war between a couple of teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Main difference being Celtic don't hold all the cards this time in terms of his contract length. Best they can hope for is a slight bidding war between a couple of teams.
Yes it's different specially he not Scottish and Celtic boy

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Selling Laca for 25m get Edouard for 20m is good business. Celtic will look to get the maximum just like they did with Tierney
Lool who is gonna spend 25 million on 30 year old laca with 1 year deal left and on huge contract when everyone knows Arsenal want to move him on. It’s not like Arsenal will say he is not for sale and oh we in pandemic as well. Laca will be 10 million at best

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lool who is gonna spend 25 million on 30 year old laca with 1 year deal left and on huge contract when everyone knows Arsenal want to move him on. It’s not like Arsenal will say he is not for sale and oh we in pandemic as well. Laca will be 10 million at best
30 years old is not very old and if we asking 10m for 20 goals a season striker we may just close the club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Roma Monaco all interested and they can easily can pay that the wage is problem but if Laca want playing time he'll likely take pay cut.

Weren't Roma unable to afford a knock down price for Smalling?

Lot of these clubs are on the brink. If I’m Laca I wait a year and I’m probably making bank on a free transfer.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
With the wages Laca is on I really can't see much clubs paying any kind of decent fee for him this summer. £10m if we are really lucky. That's not a knock on Laca either but there's younger options out there that clubs would rather spend big money on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Lot of these clubs are on the brink. If I’m Laca I wait a year and I’m probably making bank on a free transfer.
Roma has new owners now don't know how much rich they are but they can pay 20-30M euros on player in market still the wage is big problem but for Monaco they can do it both. i really don't want lose players for free anymore it just destroying the club.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The tweet say we will struggle with the 20 million and these clubs outside of the pl are in worse financial situation. I would be amazed if more than 10 players goes for 25 or more this summer. I feel like some of our live in fantasy world where we sell our not wanted players for big fees and buy better for cheaper. When have we ever sold well? I can only think of iwobi last 10 years

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I mean comparing any player to DB10 is a bit silly but I don't think it's the worst comparison in the world just in terms of style. Edouard is quite tall, but from what i've seen he's not super powerful. Guys like Henry and now Mbappe are powerful with their pace, while Haaland is just powerful with everything. Edouard doesn't look like that type, but he does look very skilful and able to play with finesse.

He's more similar to DB10 than he is to TH14

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That said I find it hard to believe that Arteta would be happy with Auba/Edouard/Martinelli/Balogun as striking options next season. There seems to be a bust-up with Auba and frankly that could get worse still, although let's hope not, and the other three are all young and from what we know about Arteta it's unlikely he'd give minutes to three young strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom