• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GLITCH

Edouard is pure garbage, I watched him play Europa league qualifiers against my home team.

Litteraly garbage, might as well stay with Lacazette then.

These are all poor players tbh, well not if you want to stay mid table.

We need adequate ballers, Muniain, Aouar, Grealish, En Nesyri, Pjanić, none of these dead players above.
Buendia is a good player, and to be quite honest, one I'd prefer to Ødegaard.

wolfkidultman

Edouard is pure garbage, I watched him play Europa league qualifiers against my home team.

Litteraly garbage, might as well stay with Lacazette then.

These are all poor players tbh, well not if you want to stay mid table.

We need adequate ballers, Muniain, Aouar, Grealish, En Nesyri, Pjanić, none of these dead players above.

Terrible take. Pjanic? Muniain?

Give me strength.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Every time I read the title of this thread in the sidebar an internal voice whispers: "don't tell me, I don't wanna know".

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Ødegaard permanently or at the very least a year loan with obligation to buy is very important. I'd also be going after Grealish if we win the Europa league and on top of that Hakimi and Bissouma. Integrate Saliba into the side as well instead of splurging on another CB. That is of course if we win the Europa league and get into the CL. I'd also look at Wijnaldum on a free.

If we don't win the final then it'll be very difficult again. Probably be a case of two signings with cash like Hakimi, maybe Manor Solomon, then either loans or if we can make the required sales another signing or two.

Pretty confident that winning the EL would give us a £120-175M window. CL football plus sales on top of that would be huge.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think Ödegaard permanently or at the very least a year loan with obligation to buy is very important. I'd also be going after Grealish if we win the Europa league and on top of that Hakimi and Bissouma. Integrate Saliba into the side as well instead of splurging on another CB. That is of course if we win the Europa league and get into the CL. I'd also look at Wijnaldum on a free.

If we don't win the final then it'll be very difficult again. Probably be a case of two signings with cash like Hakimi, maybe Manor Solomon, then either loans or if we can make the required sales another signing or two.

Pretty confident that winning the EL would give us a £120-175M window. CL football plus sales on top of that would be huge.

You think we'd spend up to 175m after a season where we've lost tens of millions in ticket sales? The CL helps but it's not that lucrative. Regular CL clubs aren't spending that much this summer. Next year's financials are gonna be brutal, need to get out of the parallel universe where we spend 100m despite also losing 100m.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You think we'd spend up to 175m after a season where we've lost tens of millions in ticket sales? The CL helps but it's not that lucrative. Regular CL clubs aren't spending that much this summer. Next year's financials are gonna be brutal, need to get out of the parallel universe where we spend 100m despite also losing 100m.

Well bare in mind that we spent £70M with just 1 sale in the summer. Scenario won't be dissimilar for this summer. If we get CL football/win the Europa league that's a lot of money added. I was broad with my prediction between 125-175M in that scenario because there's no telling how many we will sell. But the list is pretty extensive.

Bellerin*
Guendouzi*
AMN*
Kolasinac*
Chambers*
Nelson*
Nketiah*
Laca
Pepe
Mavropanos*
Elneny*

All potentially up for sale. Only Pepe and Laca I'm not 100% on. But Bellerin and AMN alone should yield £40M. Chambers £5-10M comfortably, Nketiah £10-15M comfortably and Nelson should be another £15M. These players are players that clubs will be interested in, young, English, home grown etc etc. Of course we won't be able to sell all of them, but that's why I went £125-175M. I think with CL football £75M will be made available to spend outright. Without it and with our current league position you're looking at £40M. So even more pressure on sales if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom