• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If you’re advising him, you wouldn’t extend at Arsenal. The manager has shown no faith or investment in him. He’s 20 soon, so he isn’t even that young. You’ll be part of the first team at lower level PL clubs or most German clubs.

Gone. Good for him too. He’s from America, not some local boy with the club in his blood.

Has any poster been on this long of a bad run than @GDeep™ ?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be getting more minutes if he's signed, Arteta needs to shape up as this guy looks to have something about him.

That Goldberg vid is very funny though...who the hell is he talking to ffs, state of that wrestler...why wrestling as a whole is in the gutter these days, looks a right gimp :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If there is pre season this summer I'm sure it'll be i hope we use him alot to see how ready he is against top level teams.

Let's play Aubamawang

Should be getting more minutes if he's signed, Arteta needs to shape up as this guy looks to have something about him.

That Goldberg vid is very funny though...who the hell is he talking to ffs, state of that wrestler...why wrestling as a whole is in the gutter these days, looks a right gimp :lol:
Can't say with certainty as it's a while since I watched it, but I think it's Dolph Ziggler.

Bosniak Gooner

Can someone explain me who is this kid? Like, seriously, what has this kid acomplished to earn a senior squad position?

Nketiah has been R9 in the youth setup, captained England in the EUROS, and has been called upon to be kicked from the team and we are all thinking that this Balloon kid is going to rock up places?

People pretending to be football managers need to take a serious break.

Can someone explain me who is this kid? Like, seriously, what has this kid acomplished to earn a senior squad position?

Nketiah has been R9 in the youth setup, captained England in the EUROS, and has been called upon to be kicked from the team and we are all thinking that this Balloon kid is going to rock up places?

He is a highly rated player among the Arsenal staff hence why we are trying to get him signed. Been linked with many teams abroad and few top teams in England. It is good to get him tied down. We will see how far he can go with us in the next few years.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

Scroll back a few pages and I think you`ll find that very few here expect him to rock up places. He`s highyl rated, looked very promising in his EL-games and has some physical attributes that makes him more likely to succeed than Nketiah, which is why people are happy he has signed. Chill out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are fan base are desperate for an organic world class forward, we won’t be buying ready made world class attackers for the short-medium term future so this is the next best thing.

It’s no joke either, Harry Kane almost single handedly made/keeps Sp**s relevant so there’s always excitement around someone who could be that next great forward.

Balogun isn’t as rated as Mbappe was, but nobody really rated Kane either. The accomplishment here is tying him down so that we can at least see what he turns out like. I don’t think anybody really knows what to expect.

Bosniak Gooner

Are fan base are desperate for an organic world class forward, we won’t be buying ready made world class attackers for the short-medium term future so this is the next best thing.

It’s no joke either, Harry Kane almost single handedly made/keeps Sp**s relevant so there’s always excitement around someone who could be that next great forward.

Balogun isn’t as rated as Mbappe was, but nobody really rated Kane either. The accomplishment here is tying him down so that we can at least see what he turns out like. I don’t think anybody really knows what to expect.

That is more sensible, we give him some minutes and see what he can do, but I have seen people on twitter write some ridiculous things about this kid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That is more sensible, we give him some minutes and see what he can do, but I have seen people on twitter write some ridiculous things about this kid.
Yeah those people are just getting caught up in the hype.

Organically producing a world class forward is the football version of winning the lottery and I think fans don’t understand this.

Despite not watching much of him I could write off Balogun right now and probably be right based on probability alone n

Top Bottom