• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
First time he has not played well for us and had a bad game. Then again with Luiz next to him, Leno been looking increasing shaky behind him and poor peforming partnership of Xhaka and Partey infront of him.

I still think Gabriel and Holding our clearly our strongest partnership.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Makes sense why even after him and Cedric had played two games between them “on loan” we still signed them.
Remember when I was ITK for like a month last season? I was telling everyone on A-M this and they didn’t believe me. 😂

Iceman10

Established Member
For €8m one of our better signings in recent years.

I feel good about him because there is confidence Gabriel will be a top player so he is good value as an alternate. Have been thinking about this for RCB, because I would feel more assured about Holding if I knew Saliba was going to be a top player next season, like Gabriel, but that is a bit of an unknown.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Been very decent since he signed. Great back up option.
That is the key. He is a back up. Arteta can't get excited and believe Holding and Mari are his standout partnership based on Sheffield United and Prague. Not being funny, but they are two very bad attacking teams. We have literally seen Gabriel pocket Kane and deal with United's attack easily.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@GDeep™ when Mari does the smallest thing bad -

arsenal-fans-fight-each-other-giphy-1.gif

@GDeep™ when Mari (often) plays well -

giphy.gif

@GDeep™ when a player he likes makes a small mistake -

giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just wanted to point out that the thread title was my creation, lovely little double entendre in there. My God, I'm so elite.😍

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He always been decent when we used him a squad player like that who didn't cost us much not in big wages is always welcome. He is slow but he read game well poor man BFG.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He always been decent when we used him a squad player like that who didn't cost us much not in big wages is always welcome. He is slow but he read game well poor man BFG.

Yes very much reminds me of Per, brings a calmness to the defence. Sometimes it isn't the best individual CB's but the best partnership. I think Mari and Saliba would make an excellent partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom