• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I‘ve been incessantly critical because this season has largely been a disaster. You on the other hand blame the players every time and refuse to place responsibility on Cone Boy whenever we do poorly so often this season. There are countless examples of I've said. Anyone can see that just by glancing at your thousands of daily posts groveling to your Idol. You have a unhealthy fetish with regard to Arteta.

You're disconnected from reality if you think any of that nonsense is remotely true :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
I‘ve been incessantly critical because this season has largely been a disaster. You on the other hand blame the players every time and refuse to place responsibility on Cone Boy whenever we do poorly so often this season. There are countless examples of I've said. Anyone can see that just by glancing at your thousands of daily posts groveling to your Idol. You have a unhealthy fetish with regard to Arteta.

I've been to countless forums and one thing I've learnt is to not engage in silly merry-go-rounds with fbs like you. People like you can only see the light and embrace reality when you suffer the hard way, when we end up with disappointment at the end of the season. We'll talk again then.

I don't care who the manager is, I will never want anything but an Arsenal win, no matter the match and circumstances. I don't understand the mindset to do anything else, it just seems totally miserable to me, and it is toxicity as I see it that I will tune out of, sometimes mute.

There have been times when I've been so unhappy with the state of the club that I've taken a break from following the club closely to focus on priorities., and not allow them to be affeected. Right now there are definitely positives and enjoyment to find if one wants to with Saka, ESR, Martinelli, and a few others to not make it all about the manager regardless.

I've said it before, sometimes I wish I grew up being a fan of a club like Crystal Palace, without expectations but just for love of the game without the entitlement and toxicity of a certain contingent among Arsenal fans. I get it, there was good and bad with the Invincibles era, especially in that we took on a lot of fans then as Chelsea did later, and City more recently. At times I wish for the club without less expectations earlier that lived the swashbuckling fairytale stuff of Michael Thomas's special goal where we totally beat the odds, happy with that and taking it, not so bothered about droughts for five or so seasons here and there. Some might say this is settling for mediocrity. I say maybe some plasticky fans are bringing bad karma because of their sense of entitlement. Anyway, as @Blood on the Tracks says, it just seems totally backwards to hope for a situation where our transfer funds will be negatively impacted.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mate, I was supporting Arsenal before Arteta was even a footballer, I don't have any strong emotional attachment to him. I got over Wenger being sacked, I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep when Arteta leaves.
This makes you an Arsenal supporter. It is what it says on the tin, you support Arsenal! I get the feeling some posters don't really support Arsenal, but just want to troll around and piss others off. Imagine being so pathetically sad that you create a user name for a supporter forum like WengerOut, EmeryOut or ArtetaOut. Like the great orange god used to say: Sad!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Did well tonight and got the players playing decent percentages and a good tempo early. The subs were underwhelming but we won so.....
Felt he should have subbed earlier. Better to save esp. Saka end ESR and give some extra game time to Martinelli e.g.

But overall a well managed game. Players seem to fight for him for sure.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I know people like to think about the future and potential consequence of results etc. Like Arteta or not, and i have my doubts, i just want us to win the Europa as i've never seen us win a European trophy. Just live in the present for once, ffs. What comes later, so be it.

mirrorstare

Starting Pepe and not starting Martinelli was the correct move, so well done to him. On hindsight his management of Pepe will look extremely foolish, but today is not the day to criticize that.

Then he subbed Cedric and Elneny to remind everyone it was a broken clock moment.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't argue about last night's game, it was spot on. I still have my doubts about Arteta because I've seen these 'ups' before. But he got last night right and the boys were on fire. So I'm just enjoying this victory, along with the good football on this crazy roller coaster ride.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Also after last night's game, hope Arteta supporters realise that there's nothing wrong with our squad, it has a lot of potential. When he gets the selection and game plan right they become a lot better than West Ham and could easily be top 4.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Also after last night's game, hope Arteta supporters realise that there's nothing wrong with our squad, it has a lot of potential. When he gets the selection and game plan right they become a lot better than West Ham and could easily be top 4.

I don't think we have a terrible squad, should be 6th even with it's flaws.

But yesterday a lot were saying pre game that it's just Slavia Prague, they're a weaker side and people shouldn't be jumping back on the Arteta bandwagon if we beat them.

I think that's fair enough analysis.

On the same hand dicking Slavia Prague 4-0 isn't evidence that there's 'Nothing wrong with our squad' either. We hammered a pretty poor side. There are still some pretty obvious flaws in our squad that need to be addressed to make us a top 4 threat and better, I feel.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can't argue about last night's game, it was spot on. I still have my doubts about Arteta because I've seen these 'ups' before. But he got last night right and the boys were on fire. So I'm just enjoying this victory, along with the good football on this crazy roller coaster ride.
For added pleasure we booted Slavia Prague’s racist fans out of Europe! Know this doesn’t apply to all of them but still adds a layer of enjoyment!

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Arteta is criticised when he loses and should be praised when he wins.

His team have just scored 7 and conceded 0 goals in two matches. Both were potentially tricky games.

So I think you need to give him a 10 year contract now.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I don't think we have a terrible squad, should be 6th even with it's flaws.

But yesterday a lot were saying pre game that it's just Slavia Prague, they're a weaker side and people shouldn't be jumping back on the Arteta bandwagon if we beat them.

I think that's fair enough analysis.

On the same hand dicking Slavia Prague 4-0 isn't evidence that there's 'Nothing wrong with our squad' either. We hammered a pretty poor side. There are still some pretty obvious flaws in our squad that need to be addressed to make us a top 4 threat and better, I feel.
Slavia Prague looked poor because we played so well. Lets not forget they not only have an incredible home record of no defeats in 2years but have dumped Rangers and Leicester out of the same competition.

I still think our squad is a lot better than West Ham’s.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

His team have just scored 7 and conceded 0 goals in two matches. Both were potentially tricky games.

You’re right to some extent but after a while you realise that amounts in ‘inconsistency’ and that’s your enemy if you want to perform above your investment position.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?

Hahahahahahahaha! Excellent!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So picture the scene.

Arteta gets us over the line in the Europa League, winning the next three games regardless of how that comes about.

What does that mean for his immediate future for you, does it change any current position you hold on his stay at the club?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Starting Pepe and not starting Martinelli was the correct move, so well done to him. On hindsight his management of Pepe will look extremely foolish, but today is not the day to criticize that.

Then he subbed Cedric and Elneny to remind everyone it was a broken clock moment.
The point is nobody has a problem whether he starts Martinelli or Pepe. Both are the right choice because they both have the ability to run and score. Martinelli came on and basically almost scored by himself.

The problem is starting Willian and Auba over those 2 players on the left. It should never happen.

Its Pepe, Martinelli, ESR, Saka for the wide positions.

ESR, Ødegaard and Saka for the 10.

Auba or Laca for the CF.

That's all there is to it. It's so ****ing simple. It only gets complicated when Arteta gets in his own way and he does that far too often.

Top Bottom