• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
A Levy plan could be to bring in someone like Sarri or Nuno while selling Kane to fund a squad rebuild. Who knows.
Looking at Sarri or Nuno at the same time. The poundland, chainsmoking Cruyff from Italy or Baby Mourinho. Anyone looking at those two at the same time to replace any manager really hasn't got a clue.

Iceman10

Established Member
Looking at Sarri or Nuno at the same time. The poundland, chainsmoking Cruyff from Italy or Baby Mourinho. Anyone looking at those two at the same time to replace any manager really hasn't got a clue.

It’s that kind of profile of manager that would be happy to get the job and not fight Levy selling Kane, and then he can use them for image with Spuds fans of a rebuilding project. Not sure Spuds fans will buy it, think Levy’s time really should be up, but then again I’m not sure on fan power for Spuds in the same way as with us and the Kroenke’s. That’s what I’m thinking, no disrespect to either of those two managers, but looks like we have more or less the same idea.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
It’s that kind of profile of manager that would be happy to get the job and not fight Levy selling Kane, and then he can use them for image with Spuds fans of a rebuilding project.

Probably. I'm looking at it from a pure footie perspective. What are you trying to do with your squad? Currently you got Mourinho but that squad probably isn't tailormade for him to begin with anyway. But then going forward you look at two opposites like e.g. Sarri and Nuno? Nuno would make sense to follow Mou, but Sarri or someone of that mold would definitely need a Kane sale to remodel the squad.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Son rolling around on floor when he was touched by McTominay, that’s what he should be crying about. Totally embarrassing. Even worse, the ref fell for it.
When VAR was about to be introduced, even though I was against it I thought it would at least cut down the amount of times players were able to get away with blatant play acting. I couldn't have been more wrong, it has actually encouraged players to exaggerate any contact. It's actually easier to 'win' a penalty now than before.

I was watching the Dortmund-City game yesterday. Just before Dortmund scored their goal, one of their players had a shot blocked, he proceeded to roll on the floor and seemed to be in agony. A second later the ball hit the back of the net and he got up immediately to celebrate with his team mates as if nothing happened. Absolutely embarrassing. I don't see why VAR couldn't intervene in such circumstances. He was clearly trying to con the ref into giving him a penalty. If they started to give yellow cards for such instances it would soon stop.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When VAR was about to be introduced, even though I was against it I thought it would at least cut down the amount of times players were able to get away with blatant play acting. I couldn't have been more wrong, it has actually encouraged players to exaggerate any contact. It's actually easier to 'win' a penalty now than before.

I was watching the Dortmund-City game yesterday. Just before Dortmund scored their goal, one of their players had a shot blocked, he proceeded to roll on the floor and seemed to be in agony. A second later the ball hit the back of the net and he got up immediately to celebrate with his team mates as if nothing happened. Absolutely embarrassing. I don't see why VAR couldn't intervene in such circumstances. He was clearly trying to con the ref into giving him a penalty. If they started to give yellow cards for such instances it would soon stop.
Disgusting stuff. You’re right it’s getting worse instead of better.

Let's play Aubamawang

With how many ankle injuries Kane suffers, it's curious how he always comes back in half the time expected. If he has a repetitive problem it should take longer to heal. Makes you wonder if he's doing something dodgy.

Malky

Established Member
The Athletic report that it would cost Spuds 30m to sack Mourinho this summer, and a bit more on top for coaching staff also. That's one heck of a mess Daniel Levy has got the club into.
Knew it would cost them an absolute bomb to get rid of him.
Spending £30M+ to get rid of him then replacing him with ‘Mourinho mk2’ in Nuno would be hilarious.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yh it's a double edged sword. On the one hand Chelsea fans would be happy and they'd inevitably win the league at some point, and no one wants to see that. On the other hand sp*rs fans would be absolutely LIVID, it would be biblical, maybe even worse than Campbell? The idea of their greatest player of the PL era turning into a villain and winning the league with their rivals would just be very funny tbh.

I think on balance going to City would be better, cos no one really cares when City win stuff cos they don't have any proper rivals, but at the same time it would hurt sp*rs fans to see him playing for another team in England. Kane at City strikes the right balance, but Kane at Chelsea would be the best for drama.
Reading your post makes me thing of a good menu at a nice restaurant when you cannot pick between great menu options. Think I might have a nice Chianti with that proper upscale Arsenal fan post...

Kane at Chelsea? At City? Sp**s fans in epic meltdown! Hmmm... 🍷:drool:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
With how many ankle injuries Kane suffers, it's curious how he always comes back in half the time expected. If he has a repetitive problem it should take longer to heal. Makes you wonder if he's doing something dodgy.

I'm sure a majority sports athletes are, HGH will be pumped into them after injury.

They got top level doctors who can prescribe the stuff and it just makes sense with how quick they can return after things like ACL injuries etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Reading your post makes me thing of a good menu at a nice restaurant when you cannot pick between great menu options. Think I might have a nice Chianti with that post...

Kane at Chelsea? At City? Sp**s fans in epic meltdown! Hmmm... 🍷:drool:

Tottenham fans haaaaaate Chelsea, its just second to Arsenal.

Everytime they play each other something on the pitch seems to kick off too.

Kane to Chelsea would be awful for them and up there with Sol.

Top Bottom