• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holdingā€™s hair transplant was painless
Still a good player, but the relationship has come to a natural end. We should get a decent fee.

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
Still a good player, but the relationship has come to a natural end. We should get a decent fee.
Yep, great player. Hope somebody sees his true value at over 35m. I'd really hate to see him leave.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

The Office Reaction GIF

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­
Given the lack of money going about the now. I wonder if there's a deal to be made with Barca that sees Emerson Royal join us & Bellerin join them. I know it's complicated with Betis Co owning him but some variation of a swap deal might work?

They don't really need Bellerin, what with Dest developing there. I can see Bellerin going to PSG or Juve. Arsenal and PSG is a great career, maybe retire at 32 and open up a fashion house. Can't wait to see my son off to prom in a HB2 suit.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ā­
I'm for this as I think we do need a clean break from Bellerin, but I don't really like the names we've been linked to replace him with all that much. Aarons is overrated IMO and Lamptey's good but not what I think we should look for.

Only name that brings excitement is Hakimi but I'd be surprised if we pull that off. I like Wolfsburg's RB very much, Mazraoui also makes a lot of sense. The wildcard and the one I'd look at strongly is Bogle of course. But we've been linked with none of them, only Lamptey and Hakimi.

We will have to bring someone in though. I definitely don't want to go into next season with our RBs being Cedric and Chambers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Still a good player, but the relationship has come to a natural end. We should get a decent

25m for a 25 year old Spanish International yet to hot his peak? We're being robbed.
Last 2 years after his injury he been really all over the place he never gone in run of good games.

truth_hurts

Still a good player, but the relationship has come to a natural end. We should get a decent
Would be great if we actually got 25m euros.
25m for a 25 year old Spanish International yet to hot his peak? Were
Last 2 years after his injury he been really all over the place he never gone in run of good games.
Premier League proven right back, who has played at every level.

How much did United sell Dalot for? He's not half as proven or good as Bellerin.

truth_hurts

Just checked. He is on loan to AC Milan. Bet he'd go for north of 20m. Doherty is ****e and went for 15m. Aurier is ****e bet he'd go for 20m. Bellerin is worth more than 20-25m euros but we should take it and move on.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
As expected (Why wasn't there a thread already?)

This is the first time its outright stated though. IIRC.

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­
Aarons? Only other RB we've had a solid link to iirc. Could be expensive though, Everton want him and Norwich are promoted, and he's 3 years on his deal. Norwich could just dig their heels in.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's pretty average now, but good luck to him, he's another one you can tell enjoys playing for us.

Hope he can get a move to Paris, good move for him and good fee for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom