• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hideous line up, glad I am missing this one tbh, why not rest Saka who's had injury worries and keep Pepe?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now Arteta going to go full wenger and pretend xhaka is elite LB until he got found out. Just get f**king Bertrand in summer

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Welp, at least he's also resting Partey along with Pepe, but seeing there's a good break between this, Everton and Villareal, I would've liked to see him starting.

Midfield looks cack, but should be enough to win, I guess.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hideous line up, glad I am missing this one tbh, why not rest Saka who's had injury worries and keep Pepe?
Saka needs to build up fitness after missing 3 weeks of football cos of his last injury.
going to give Arteta the benefit of the doubt with Pepe but I dunno...he literally scored and assisted in his last game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Saka needs to build up fitness after missing 3 weeks of football cos of his last injury.
going to give Arteta the benefit of the doubt with Pepe but I dunno...he literally scored and assisted in his last game.

Ok sorry.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Xhaka left back nonsense will end today. Fulham has pace on the wing. It worked couple of times and this clown think he is a left back now

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Welp, at least he's also resting Partey along with Pepe, but seeing there's a good break between this, Everton and Villareal, I would've liked to see him starting.

Midfield looks cack, but should be enough to win, I guess.
Yes im surprised too 5 days rest until Everton and 6 days to Villarreal but i guess he just want give players more chances

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

What can you do, right?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Lookman Maja Cavalerio all start all pacy take xhaka out of squad and start Cedric mikel this is won't end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom