• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

SIAP. What I've basically been saying since November.

Arteta and the boys

dynasty.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d imagine Arteta would love to finish 7th, if only to say we’ve gone from finishing 8th to 7th after a year. He’ll convince our great owners that 6th would be a very good season next year - if he gets a big budget obviously.

In Teta we trust.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I just realised that there actually is a pointless new competition called the UEFA Europa Conference League. The winner gets to qualify for the Europa League.

:lol:

I thought it was all banter.

tenor.gif

It would be so Arsenal and Arteta like to qualify for that competition. Always taking Ls.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe they brought in another Euro comp either.

Too many teams already qualify for the Champions League, that it makes the Europa feel very second rate to fans...a third one would barely have any good teams in it!

At least it the 90s when they had 3, only 1 or 2 teams got in to the Champions League from each country, so the UEFA Cup still felt pretty big, as they were quality teams in it and the Cup Winners Cup rewarded teams that won their domestic trophy...that kinda worked.

This will be worse than the InterToto cup ffs :lol:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
If Xhaka hadn't got sent off against Burnley and we went on to win like we were looking like and if VAR didn't screw us over against wolves we would be on 51 points bedfoe playing Fulham.

Won today and we would be 1 point off 4th.

Very frustrating.

GoonerJay24

You're actually obsessed man. You do realise what you're saying here is complete bullshit considering those clubs mentioned had different managers every time spending the money in question on different players every couple of seasons? Whilst ours, despite having less money to spend, had the time to build a squad the way he wanted, in fact he had around 10 years to rebuild a title winning squad and completely failed. So it all evens out and we should've title challenged at least once and got past the knockout stages of the CL in said years. However we didn't, which is failure if you've been here for so long. End of story, drop it.

Absolute rubbish and ignorance

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Xhaka hadn't got sent off against Burnley and we went on to win like we were looking like and if VAR didn't screw us over against wolves we would be on 51 points bedfoe playing Fulham.

Very frustrating.

If I was a footballer then the first thing I’d do is bag Jorja Smith.

jorja-smith-in-blau.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

All these if’s with Arteta are such a common theme.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Very frustrating.
Poor Michael, the only football manager in history whose players make mistakes and whose strikers doesn't score every chance they get.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People just looking at his stats. I watched every Chelsea game after lockdown, guy was a cross merchant and taking penalties, little else.
I remember being very well aware of this but kind of forcing myself to ignore it and just focusing on his numbers and how he’d help the team. Lesson learnt for sure.

Top Bottom