• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Goal stands. Game over. An absolutely mediocre performance and so much emphasis now on poor managerial decisions. Make no mistake, we were very lucky to get a point. Even 3 wouldn't have moved us up the table. We've really been that bad all season.

amigo

Unfortunately we have a nasty habit of dropping points in games when we should have won. That has been our undoing this season. Is it Arteta? Is it the players? Should we give him more time? It's very hard to say.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
There wasn't much to play for today but you still expect us to go out and get a result against a team like Fulham, the players should be embarrassed to celebrate a draw after putting in a performance like that. 2nd half was as bad as anything we've seen all season. Definite last days of Emery feel to this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a shambles of a performance

Pretty sure we created way more xG than them, no? Hardly a bad performance, just very Arsenal-y.

Also we can't exactly say "yeah PL over let's play Balogun and Azeez" and then get mad at PL results.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I more worried about laca hamstring injury he only one capable to score. Hopefully at least we saw Bolagun starting against Everton and laca back against Villareal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom