• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Putting the fact we were cheated out of it.

Sub par performances pretty much across the board. The 3 kids up top were okay. I'm not going to dig any of them out as we all want the likes of Martinelli and ESR to be given a chance and progress and it's natural they won't be great every game. I've no issue with it.

There were 2 glaring weaknesses though. Elneny and Bellerin.

I like Elneny as a personality and he does at times have uses but he's pretty much the definition of 'mediocre but tries really hard'

Hector is just shot physically. Not his fault, injuries have destroyed the athlete he was but he needs to be moved on in the summer.

Gabriel has all the tools to be a top CB, it wasn't a pen today but over the past few months he's got into the habit of being a bit careless and laid back. He needs to cut it out. I'm sure he will, he's still developing after all.

Even though you don't get much out of Xhaka offensively as a LB I thought he did okay. But for the love of god he needs to stop lunging into these overrun 50-50 at full power, multiple times a match. I admire the commitment but it's a matter of time before he or his opponent ends up with a broken leg.

Pepe had every right to think he'd scored twice after the came on. Very unfortunate.

I don't like digging the younger lads out but there were two times Saka floated in lovely balls to Eddie that would have put him clear through on goal if his touch hadn't let him down.
Eddie's all round game isn't great so it's imperative he's composed when he gets chances in the box to make up for what he lacks in other aspects of his game, if he's going to have a future here.

Malky

Established Member
Can’t believe these useless mugs celebrated a last min equaliser at home to Fulham. Proper loser mentality that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think I might try get myself banned off here, my post something controversial after that rubbish.

glitchform

Probably next to a kebab van. The image of Steve Bruce having a doner kebab in the nude is disturbing.

They don't have döner kebap in newcastle, unless you count their skewered pork in ketchup as döner, which I don't, not only cos it haram, but because its absolutely vile.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I will not overanalyse or dwell on this game. We have seen this movie many, many times before. We miss a ton of chances, We get nicely worked goal ruled out for something, opposition gets soft penalty with VAR decisions going their way through the slightest of margins and we end up dropping points. Rinse and repeat! Over a season and over years this has cost us and will continue to cost us, but that is the way the referees, the PL and FA have decided things should be, so on we go, season after season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
One thing that really annoys me about this squad, is how many honest nerds we have.

That was a pen for me, in this day and age anyway, he got stepped on and went down...but none of our boys do that ffs!

The Pepe header, great save by the keeper...but before Gabby crossed, he went round the keeper, should have went down...none of our strikers go down anymore.

People give Neymar **** for diving, but it works...think I saw a stat that Neymar has won twice as many fouls in the Champions League than the next player...winning penalties, freekicks, yellow cards and red cards...it all helps his team, it's how you win games.

Hate this about us tbh.
The punishments for diving are not commensurate with the potential advantages. Diving needs to be punished consistently with cards and with bans.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
@Rex Banter: it's time for a new thread starter

Me in the 97th minute:
EzQ3MG4UYAEsLzK
This is worse than Giroud's celebration against Bournemouth ffs. Atleast we came from 3-0 down in that

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
A midfield that is unable to play together.

Have no interest in seeing that combination again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom