• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish_Gooner.

I believe the games are midweek? No saturday football. Need to catch a flight for majority of away days. No involvement in traditional cup competetions. The people who run the game are corrupt greedy bastards. Hope this doesn't go ahead, it will kill football. Disgusted at club agreeing to it! Never thought I would say this but if it does happen, I will find it hard to support Arsenal.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

So about 30% of games played the lower teams will know the season is up. They will have to make some serious financial incentives to try and win games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They won't announce a thing until senor Perez and Don Kroenke say so.

I think they trying to convince bayern and psg if they don't get involved it won't happen

Ciscoo

Tbh I’m surprised something like this hasn’t happened already. Burnley and Fulham aren’t exactly drawing in those fans from the USA/India/China.

Was only ever a matter of time before the global market took precedence. Pre-season tours and videos of Holding speaking Arabic were never going to be enough.

carlito'sway

Established Member
As an Arsenal fan, I am truly embarrassed that my club is part of this absolute scam. It is a move dictated by greed, plain and simple. I should not be surprised though with an owner like Kroenke. I am ******* glad that this power grab will fail miserably. I would love to hear Arsène's thoughts on this shenanigans.
Pleased and grateful as well that Bayern and PSG have decided not to join this initiative (for whatever reasons).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom