• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I've never watched Azeez, surely he's not worse than Elneny.
I would honestly bring Willock back at this point. Can't believe this fraud tricked Miky and the club again. What's the saying? Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me? Elneny fooled the club 3 times already, and chances are another contract is on its way

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
😍

EzRA5WpVkBEyWeK

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's rubbish. He doesn't see a run. He can hardly tackle and if he does, the chances are he fouls in the process. He can barely pass forward and his lack of vision means he dwells on the ball. Too few runs and passes forward even when there's space. He marks space but is easily bypassed and despite any stats, he doesn't get close to the ball unless a team mate wins it and our opponents sit back. He's like a three legged terrier trying to get the ball in a prime Barca rondo. If his job is to run around and try and get the ball, then Willock has all the physical attributes to do that and actually succeed. His pressing vs Utd gave me hope but enough. Sell and if we can't don't even register him in the squad. He needs to know he's unwanted and Edu must overrule Arteta. It's a joke when you think back to the criticism Denilson got. This type of player will lower standards beyond belief.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's the only player I know who's first instinct is to pass backwards. Wtf, the guy is inverted

About to start a counter attack passes the ball back to the keeper from the halfway line

Pop Tart

Established Member
Nice lad who does not throw a strop or anything but he is so ****. Negative, safe backwards passing. Not saying safe is a bad thing but it's when to do it. So many moments in the game where are forwards were in good positions and he would pass back or sideways.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He's the only player I know who's first instinct is to pass backwards. Wtf, the guy is inverted

About to start a counter attack passes the ball back to the keeper from the halfway line
Case in point / Proven by stats.

EzRvzDIUYAQ8jlN

mirrorstare

To his credit Partey came on and nothing really changed, we kept doing a lot of sideways passing and Fulham kept finding ways to stumble near our box

We also saw how tragic his forward passes are today so it makes sense he prefers to give the ball to someone more competent instead, that's called wisdom.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Imagine this guy in the ESL. If nothing else, the ESL should make us rethink our policy of signing or extending loser players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom