• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Iceman10

Established Member
Well, we were quite good during the first 30 min. or so. We should have been up by at least one or two goals by then.

You know how it is with this familiar script for Arsenal over recent years. That's part of what makes it boring, or hard to watch, in anticipation of how it will likely play out when we lack the cutting edge. Could see Fulham gradually gaining a foothold even during this period, after the first 10-15 mins.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You know how it is with this familiar script for Arsenal over recent years. That's part of what makes it boring, or hard to watch, in anticipation of how it will likely play out when we lack the cutting edge. Could see Fulham gradually gaining a foothold even during this period, after the first 10-15 mins.
I deal with it by trying to be productive while having the game on. Today it was collecting the various documents for my taxes... Lovely stuff!

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Would you have Xhaka at Wolves?

One hundred percent. He's been your best midfielder this season and arguably one of your best players overall this season. Good under pressure, leader, doesn't shy away from the ball, can actually pass forward. He gets a lot of stick which I think is unwarranted tbh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal's last manager when Arsenal Football Club, was Arsenal Football Club...deserves some respect for that at least...

Also the first manager of the Arsenal Soccer Franchise in the ESL...**** Arteta!

As much respect as the captain of the Titanic.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

One hundred percent. He's been your best midfielder this season and arguably one of your best players overall this season. Good under pressure, leader, doesn't shy away from the ball, can actually pass forward. He gets a lot of stick which I think is unwarranted tbh.
flashing lights sirens GIF by SundanceNOW DocClub

Manberg alert!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I knew what you were doing as soon as you asked? :lol:
A midfield of Moutinho, Dendoncker, Neves and this guy has time to praise Xhaka :lol:

A real Wolves fan speaking so highly of Xhaka is unlikely he's the type you have to watch week in week out to see any of his qualities. Unless they were Albanian and genuinely watched Arsenal for Xhaka? lmao

I had to reel him in first and tell him I didn't suspect him though :lol:

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
A midfield of Moutinho, Dendoncker, Neves and this guy has time to praise Xhaka :lol:

A real Wolves fan speaking so highly of Xhaka is unlikely he's the type you have to watch week in week out to see any of his qualities. Unless they were Albanian and genuinely watched Arsenal for Xhaka? lmao

I had to reel him in first and tell him I didn't suspect him though :lol:

Neves isn't as good as you seem to think. Joao is class but his legs seem gone tbh and Donk is alright but Xhaka is definitely better.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Because the same players will no longer care about winning the league? I don’t see it.
So the only success Arsenal can achieve is winning the league. Black and white win the league or nothing.

So we lose the first 3 games of the PL season. Where is the motivation for the players and coach to try to improve when they know they can't win the league and there is no other significant measurement of success? There is literally no difference finishing 2nd or 15th.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So the only success Arsenal can achieve is winning the league. Black and white win the league or nothing.

So we lose the first 3 games of the PL season. Where is the motivation for the players and coach to try to improve when they know they can't win the league and there is no other significant measurement of success? There is literally no difference finishing 2nd or 15th.
’Top 4 isn’t a trophy’ will finally have some real meaning. :lol:

Top Bottom