• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunner-Union

Joking apart what needs to be done is the following:

Chuck the ESL clubs out of all other competitions and ban any players who play for their teams for life from playing, managing or being in any way involved in football.

Sue the clubs and their owners for breach of contracts if they drop out of the league. Where possible revoke their permits to enter the country where their club is based.

Encourage the establishment of new clubs with the same names as the existing clubs and allow them to enter the league at the same level as the ejected teams so they become successor clubs to the historical clubs which bore their name (and Tottenham).

Ban the transmission of the fake league on any channels terrestrial or otherwise.
Are the players contract with the club so that’s their job to work for that club? Not really players fault if these teams move to ESL

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There must be rules to prevent that I'd imagine.
Not really. Only if he wanted to stay in the PL. Nothing to stop them from moving if their ESL buddies are happy with that.

I'd love to see the back of them even if we have to start all over again like Wimbledon. But I would prefer if we kept our status....

Kav

Established Member
Why do you want to ban players ffs.

It adds to the legal implications of breaking away. All members, staff, players of a club will be subject to sanctions. It is no different from other sporting systems. IAAF controls international athletics. Fifa controls International Football. It is inevitable that different sides will double down on their positions and go to any extreme to make their points. You want to break away well suffer the consequences.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Are the players contract with the club so that’s their job to work for that club? Not really players fault if these teams move to ESL
If the result of the clubs moving is, for example, the players being banned from playing international football or from playing for a non-ESL team that would be a material change to the contract they signed requiring renegotiation and giving the players the option to leave.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How a ligue without small teams is gonna help the small teams?

If they are really banned from the league then they won't. However, most of the public outcry is just that at the moment. I can't imagine the PL actively shooting itself in the foot by banning its biggest teams. They're trying to get fan outrage and public backlash in their favor of this so the ESL thing backs down and doesn't come to fruition.

FIFA, UEFA, and the FA and the like have been on a gravy train giving out crumbs promoting their profits rather than promoting and protecting the game. It's hypocritical that they want fans to care after destroying the game for all of these years, imo.

The most obvious sign to me is that all of these journalists are speaking out yet they will not stop covering the ESL if it comes to fruition. All of that moral high ground they have been preaching over the past 24 hours will go out the window when their boss puts them on the ESL assignment. :lol: :lol:

WW3 where the Germans are the good guys. I love it

My friend who smokes pot and has completely lost it told me that German was actually the good guys in WW2 and the jews bad guys. He also thinks covid is some kind of conspiracy and that the WW3 has already begun and they are using covid to control our minds. He said they will use 5G which is covid to control our behaviour and when I showed him both our phones only showed 4G connection and he didn't have to worry he left and didn't talk to me for weeks.

Very interesting guy!

Top Bottom