• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Just remember this... If ESL goes, and they left the local leagues.... This is gonna be the end of national leagues. Imagine Spanish league without Barcelona, RM and AM... No one is gonna keep following it.

This is sacrificing national football for the benefit of 15. I don't know about you, but if this happens I won't be watching European football anymore.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There is too much point scoring at this point from the ESL and UEFA to know excatly what's going on, everyone's behaving like a child on the 2 sides of this tbh.

"You can't play in the World Cup if you start your own football comp!"

"Then we will make our own World Cup!"

...the **** is this :lol:

This should have been done in the summer or something, not now when club football is still going on...guess we will see what happens when they start behaving like adults and talk this out, see what it looks like then.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Of course they would stick their boot when we have no European history. Ajax for example have a much richer history, but we make more money with all those kids in India and Africa supporting us.
Bet you defended the neville bros. When they took it in turns to chop down our players time and time again

yorch44

I like watching a lot of lower league football and they’ll probably cease to exist in a few years if this goes ahead.

The current system isn’t good enough but how is the answer to make it even more restrictive? Make it make sense.
Exactly... They are not caring at all... They only want their own benefit. Local football is gonna be destroyed even more

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There is too much point scoring at this point from the ESL and UEFA to know excatly what's going on, everyone's behaving like a child in the 2 sides of this tbh.

"You can't play in the World Cup if you start your own football comp!"

"Then we will make our own World Cup!"

...the **** is this :lol:

This should have been done in the summer, not now...guess we will see what happens when they start behaving like adults and talk this out, see what it looks like then.

I mean both sides are terrible but the answer to a poor product ran by soulless bureaucrats isn’t to make it even more restricted and give it to billionaires.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bet you defended the neville bros. When they took it in turns to chop down our players time and time again
That was 20 years ago when chopping guys down was normal in English football.

Why you crying about it today?

Riou

No way am I having City and Chelsea having their cake and eating it too, **** everything about those clubs...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just remember this... If ESL goes, and they left the local leagues.... This is gonna be the end of national leagues. Imagine Spanish league without Barcelona, RM and AM... No one is gonna keep following it.

This is sacrificing national football for the benefit of 15. I don't know about you, but if this happens I won't be watching European football anymore.
they won't leave National league no global fan going to watch PL without Liverpool Manutd Chelsea Arsenal who got such big global fanbase. same with Serie A and La Liga.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Games will be rigged? Well you're in for a treat, let me tell you about a game known as "game 50"

Yeah, yeah. Come back to me in 2 years and tell me how you like the ESL. IF I ever see you moaning about it on this forum... god help, you, Tir. Hell hath no fury as a gooner woman with receipts. :shivering:

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why weren’t Ajax invited? Perfect club to attract to football hipsters.
They are part of some group or league of clubs that doesn’t allow it.

Doesn’t have all the Indian and African fans like we do and this is all about money and nothing to do with football.

yorch44

And actually this is very sad for me because I enjoy reading you. I feel Arsenal join us in some way... But I won't be supporting a team which has no values and is gonna support the fall of local football and NT leagues.

Riou

I mean both sides are unilaterally terrible but the answer to a poor product ran by soulless bureaucrats isn’t to make it even more restricted and give it to billionaires.

Agree, tbh...but football has been going this way for a while, so it's hard to care tbh.

Least you have the lower leagues to fall back on, this could be it for me :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah **** that. You really think these lot give two ****s about anyone else other than themselves. Cannot trust a single thing that comes from these pricks.

Never trust a billionaire. Cheering them on today but they’ll be f*cking us all under the bus before we know it.

Top Bottom