• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You'll love the video. The zipline got stuck...was part of a London 2012 Olympics stunt as far as I can recall.

The ESL are shivering right now, won't stand a chance when he joins the fight against them!

GDeep™

League is very weak
they all were saying we achieved nothing as club. we been in europe with massive debt selling our best players follow the BS FFP and uefa rules for 20 straight years what club can ever do this?
Didn’t you hate Wenger for doing this?

Still, our history is not comparable to Utd, Liverpool, Milan, Juventus, Bayern, Ajax, Real, Barca etc.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Look, as an Arsenal fan which would you rather, be left behind or join the ESL? Because it is happening. I am not saying this is what I wanted at all, and the other fans have a right to be furious, but we're being included in the modern game of football. I have said before, come a years time, people will be right behind Arsenal again in my opinion.
I see nothing interesting about being the drubbing boys and laughing stock of a super league. One we didn't deserve to be in. One we only got an invite for because the top clubs in Europe need someone to let their 300m striker loose on. It goes against everything competition is about.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

He is, tho.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I see nothing interesting about being the drubbing boys and laughing stock of a super league. One we didn't deserve to be in. One we only got an invite for because the top clubs in Europe need someone to let their 300m striker loose on. It goes against everything competition is about.

We are and will remain to be the laughing stock of the Premier League anyway? Look at this season, the ESL doesn't change the fact we still need a better coach and good recruitment. It will be just as competitive as everything else.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this somehow goes ahead, why aren't we hiring a "Super" manager for a "Super" league, ****ing arteta stands out like a sore thumb.
I think we could hire Alan Curbishley, it wont really matter. We can't go down, nothing will really matter anymore.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Think I might give mud wrestling a go in the summer when we're not in the Pl.

Pointless watching us get slapped 6-0 every game, so I might aswell get slapped covered in mud.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Why you keep crying? They are saying we have done nothing in Europe, which is true.
But neither have City but nothing said about them. Two clubs who haven't succumbed to wholesale financial doping getting trolled by a nothing player at a nothing club. We've let the trolling go on too long

Top Bottom