• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
video-undefined-261E4BD000000578-550_637x360.jpg

Referee
skysports-jon-moss-referee_4173526.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: David Luiz, Tierney, Lacazette, Aubameyang out; Ødegaard could return
Everton: Mina, Delph, Gbamin out; Bernard, Gomes, Calvert-Lewin could return

Untitled.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All the build up will be about how **** we are and how they hope Everton win. Commentary will be 90 minutes of slagging off Arsenal and Everton will treat this like a final.

3-1 Everton with Carragher and co celebrating a win for football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is just gonna be terrible.

I had kinda forgotten that there were other threads on here, bar the Super League one tbh :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s starting to piss me off tbh. Gary needs a serious slap.

Thought it was just me. He’s been drawing us out ridiculously recently. I love how he suddenly thinks he’s the spokesman for decency. Ask other League 2 sides how they feel about Salford- Mr Neville knows exactly what money does.

Manc weasel. Off the pitch like he was on it.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'd field the weakest side we possibly could. Give Neville and co something else to moan about. Don't want our first teamers getting crocked before the ESL opener.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know how the players will feel they must be damn confused what going on thankfully we got nothing to play for league. I'd play our strongest team here we got 6 days rest

GoonerJay24

I don't know who should play in this. Too many injured players and need to keep guys fresh for Thursday.

Leno
Cedric Holding Mari Gabriel
Azeez Partey Ceballos
Pepe Balogun Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom