• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The big 6 didn’t become a thing until about 2010.

Sp**s before that were the equivalent of Everton. They got lucky with first Bale then Pochettino and Kane so have been living off that ever since.
Exactly though Everton's trophy case sh*ts on theirs from a great height.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can the government simply seize the clubs & nationalize them for the good of the game?

It's what I'd do had I the power to execute such a contingency.
You don't solve one problem with a much bigger problem like encouraging fascism. Christ, man. That's not a can of worms you want to open.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sky Sports reporting this now also.

As much as people don't want to believe it: This is planned.
They have multiple safety measures in place.
Not that it can't be stopped, but they came here fully expecting a war.

Of course it is, they may be absolute jerks but they've got brilliant briliant people doing bits for them behind the covers.

Best people in the business, most likely.

If this is still not to happen, you need the biggest outlash from fans, players, coaches and even governments the world has ever seen.

Highly unlikely, resistence will probably go down to ever smaller waves until its done.

TinFish

I also feel compelled to chime in vaguely about capitalism. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. It's a more widespread model in which private companies are expanding exponentially and having vast amounts of power that even the governments can't control.

I've made some nice gains in the stock market due to the inflated wealth. Look at Apple ffs - market cap of $2.23 TRILLIAN. It was only a year or so ago where it was trying to break the Trillian Dollar mark.

These American billionaires only care about money. Stan Kronke himself who has companies in the S&P 500 is further using his financial power to disrupt the worlds biggest sport for financial gain.

It's a model we have to come accustomed to unfortunately, Apple, Microsoft etc buying out smaller emerging companies to further hold on to their monopolies. Fifa/uefa are also no better and corrupt stripping the sport of it's dignity all to line their backpockets.

Our government is also slowly turning into a banana republic, for those who don't not know the definition search it up otherwise read this quote below:
In political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the exportation of a limited-resource product, such as bananas or minerals.

Boris, yeah mate great he wants to intervene with the plans of the ESL. But the tory government themselves are corrupt as hell, want to privatise the NHS, hand out contracts worth millions to "mates" at the detriment of the people and blatantly use corruption and lying tactics.

The western world is all the same. That's my point. The ESL is a small drop in the ocean compared to the bigger issues at play. Ultra capitalism is ruining the world.

Bradpiff

Chelsea literally created - or were certainly the first club to create - the conditions which led, inexorably, to the position in which the game now finds itself. Anyone who tells you other wise is a deluded ****tard.

I mean didn’t Blackburn do it also or does that not count cause Jack Walker is British

• Goal
Reactions: Kav

Bradpiff

Arsène has a very impressive medal collection anyway. but imagine what it would have looked like if the likes of Roman and the City owners weren't in this league?

The Premier League and Sky created this monster, yet they are shocked when it's turned round and bitten they hand off...**** off!

Fans can be annoyed about this, but not FA/UEFA/Fifa etc.

t probably wouldn’t look any much different many 1 or 2 more league titles but still no Euro titles

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Uhhh, not the video of that fat, screaming fan again...

Top Bottom