• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Which of the 5 stages of grief are you all at in regards to the Super League?

Which part ?
The one with ESL, FIFA, UEFA, club managery being greedy and/or hypocrites.

Us being made the main target of mockery when we've seen the debt charts, the fact that we are more or less the only non plastic club, just with an evil silent owner finally stepping in when papa Wenger is gone ?
We've even been better since ManU from Fergusons end to now ffs.
We were THE role model for the most part of the last 20 years, all ****ed up in the last years

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The super league is the first step. These other teams have to be set different and become regional teams and feeder teams. The 16 teams should each take 2-3 of these teams and make them their farmer teams and rest can die out
Can we do this with humans as well? See if we can get a few billion untermensch to die off as well?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Acceptance.

Lost hope in football, so all this panic and crying has actually made things interesting.

Literally where I'm at. Football died a few years ago for me, literally couldn't give a ****, at least this whole super league thing and all the chaos has peaked my interest a lot more than the actual football of the last few years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't see a way back from this, it's happening.

We either stay where we are and die, or join the super evils and evolve...think this is football's future.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People who still think this whole thing is just theoretical are in such denial. It's literally happening and there's absolutely no stopping it now.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom