• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Cech telling the stupid fans this is nothing to do with players just let them play through and play the game.
Not just the players, there are employees there too that are just doing their job and now have to fear a mob.

FFS, protest but don't be dicks.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Easy way to do this, is if players from the "Big 6" just get up and walk off during a match, forfeit the match 3-0.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not funny at all. Very sad actually. But i guess Roman is happy when Cech is confronted instead of him.
Can you imagine Arsenal fans with vinai lol. Sir sorry to disturb you, could we have a word with you about super league. No it’s decided get on with. Yes sir we will. Have a lovely day

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not just the players, there are employees there too that are just doing their job and now have to fear a mob.

FFS, protest but don't be dicks.
Only utd know ball when they went at Ed Woodward house because they didn't buy Sancho 😭

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Literally where I'm at. Football died a few years ago for me, literally couldn't give a ****, at least this whole super league thing and all the chaos has peaked my interest a lot more than the actual football of the last few years.

90% of the big games this season has been a complete borefest(ironically Bayern-PSG was the best one). Since super league isn't even trying to pretend it's a fair competition and it's just entertainment, they need to do something about the negative tactics in these games to make it more exciting.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only utd know ball when they went at Ed Woodward house because they didn't buy Sancho 😭

That was fake af.

Sun photographer and journalist who were mates of Woodward apparently receive a tip off before the protest and were handily there to film it all.

Not suspicious at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why did Cech go out though?

Did one of the fans shout "You ****ing traitor" to him? :lol:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I'm not aware of Rosling. Will look into him though.

Just seems to me though (at least from what I've read) that Pinker cherry-picks the stats that support him while ignoring everything counter to his position. That's something I do when arguing about Xhaka, should have no place in the work of someone who wants to be a serious public intellectual.
This part is true. I have seen him cherry pick stats in some specific chapters. There are some chapters where he shows either only Global stats or only US specific stats to paint a better picture. But I do agree with the overall theme in his book.

And who doesn't like some Xhaka stats? :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why did Cech go out though?

Did one of the fans shout "You ****ing traitor" to him? :lol:
They (the protestors) blocked the way for employees and the team bus I believe.

I first laughed at it, but when I realized what was going on I felt sorry for Petr Cech.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was fake af.

Sun photographer and journalist who were mates of Woodward apparently receive a tip off before the protest and were handily there to film it all.

Not suspicious at all.
Yes did seem fake to me but they really did chant some disgraceful words at Ed Woodward when he was at stadium.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why couldn't we just have been left out of this ?
Kroenke leaving because it's no longer a toy worth to have and the WALE, West Ham, Arsenal, Leicester and Everton fighting it out.

At least there's passion, the players will match the top 12 in 1-2 years again anyways, next Haalands and Mbappe's just on the edge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom