• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melquiades

Yeah just weird that the Guardian is reporting it like it's done

I would almost be willing to be that the cabal has realized that everyone just collapsing and leaving will leave them in a very weak position with no negotiating strength or bargaining position.

So Atletico and Chelsea are 'sort of back in' so the whole group can negotiate an honourable (well, not really) surrender and use that leverage to avoid sanctions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stephen Fleming, one of the greatest ever cricket captains.

Avi...

57EA4gIy_400x400.jpg

background photo...

600x200

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Would the US Border agency let me in if they fount me with petrol bombs?

I mean my excuse is I'm currently sorting out a project with the kronke's

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Emotionally drained on feelings for me once beloved club. How do i find my way back knowing that they backtracked only because of severe backlash? Is there a way back?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Does make me chuckle when redcafe like to put themselves on a tier with real madrid, when for the last 8 year's they've been as ****e if not ****er then us.

YEH BUT HISTORY!!

**** off you manc pikeys.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emotionally drained on feelings for me once beloved club. How do i find my way back knowing that they backtracked only because of severe backlash? Is there a way back?

Never say never, buy no.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Find it really annoying how it’s always about Liverpool and United. The only time they mention Arsenal is when they want to say how crap we are. Why is nobody saying how Kroenke has ruined us for 15 years?

Depressing watch.

They're astute judges of character, and by that I mean they have eyes. Kroenke looks and acts like a serpent's tail, never a head.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom