• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Shocked La Liga GIF by Real Madrid

2 team league, Madrid and Madrid Castilla?

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We're not Inter or Chelsea.

Ultimately today more than any other day has shown the fans are most the important people in football. The 'real Arsenal' seems dead because you accept it. You have the power to do things correctly in line with our values.
I don't want to argue and derail this thread. I don't accept things but writing an email doesn't bring about change. The AST and Hugh Wizzy's open letter yo the club was a dignified attempt that resulted in derision from all quarters. We have no values or we would have abstained like Bayern. Everything that made the club what it is effectively died the day Wenger left. If vocal action is too much, do as I do. Don't buy the shirt, decline any offered tickets and boycott, within reason, all our official sponsors. If you've better ideas then fair enough. Let us all know. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom