• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t think so. Business is long play no? He’ll wait another 10-15 years to try the Super League again.

In the meantime we continue to suffer.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
It's time
SiN92.gif

LG10

Since kroenke took over he’s given us a 250 mill loan and spent 50 M straight up for partey (in a pandemic mind). Was getting us aouar as well if it werent for his agent. All of the teams he own are young and exciting, idiotic to want someone like dangote who hadn’t a clue how to run a team.

The rhetoric that we’re broke is hilarious to me as well, we’re strapped with the super league or not.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Kronke has never given a toss about the fans, he's not going to sell just because we hate him. I suppose we can hope that ESL was his vision for the club, with that in tatters he may think fvck it I'm off. We know its always been about business for him, hopefully he realises Arsenal without the ESL or qualification of any kind of European football is a failing business.

Tbh, the fact that he was naive enough to think this would get off the ground shows he may know business, but he doesn't know football!

Malky

Established Member
Since kroenke took over he’s given us a 250 mill loan and spent 50 M straight up for partey (in a pandemic mind). Was getting us aouar as well if it werent for his agent. All of the teams he own are young and exciting, idiotic to want someone like dangote who hadn’t a clue how to run a team.

The rhetoric that we’re broke is hilarious to me as well, we’re strapped with the super league or not.
A loan, that the clubs paying back with interest isn't exactly investing in the team. He wasn't getting us both of Partey and Aouar, it was always one or the other, unless we raised more funds through player sales, which we didn't. If we were getting both then why wait until the last minute to get Partey?
You think Stan can " run a team "? :lol::lol: man hasn't a clue about the "team" I'd be genuinely surprised if he can even name more than 3 of our players.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I wouldn't believe he'd ever sell until it actually happens. I do wonder though if we continually miss out on CL money he'd consider it. It's obvious he was happy collecting that every year but now we've been out of it so long, he's latched onto this ESL idea with open arms. High wages with no CL is not a sustainable business model.

DasBootist

I don't mind being hated by fans of the remaining English clubs, if Kroenke were to leave due to this. Every cloud...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It will be hard for him to find a buyer considering the price he paid for the club and the fact we’re in a lot worse position now.

LG10

A loan, that the clubs paying back with interest isn't exactly investing in the team. He wasn't getting us both of Partey and Aouar, it was always one or the other, unless we raised more funds through player sales, which we didn't. If we were getting both then why wait until the last minute to get Partey?
You think Stan can " run a team "? :lol::lol: man hasn't a clue about the "team" I'd be genuinely surprised if he can even name more than 3 of our players.
Agent was asking for ridiculous money, was a done deal otherwise. Obviously kroenk doesn’t directly manage the club, his advisers do

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It would take something even more massive than what happened today to get him to sell.

Yeah, you can get 60k people screaming Kroenke out from outside the Emirates on Friday, and I hope we do get some buzz there, but fan optics would only affect this if the club starts tanking in valuation and it impacts Kroenke's ability to secure more funding using Arsenal as escrow.

Short of a goverment and public led intervention on the ownership system, I do not see this changing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom