• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yeah, a 'sorry' always works

My Missus came home from a week-end away with the girls on Monday morning.
She seemed a bit upset.

I sat her down and asked her what was wrong.
She said the bukkake party that they attended had got out of hand.
There were strict guidelines, and it was understood that there would be a 10 - 1 ratio of men to women.
Sadly that was a miss-print and it turned out to be 100 men to 1 woman.

I kissed her gently on the lips
"would you like a cup of tea love?"
"yes please, darling. Make it 3 sugars this time"

I trundled off to the kitchen, safe in the knowledge that she had learned her lesson and that our relationship would only get stronger

I love her so much <3
Wtf did I just read

NorwayFan

How many points do you think the 6 English clubs should be deducted in the current Premier League table?
I suggest 15.
Champions League for Leicester and West Ham, then.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Yeah, a 'sorry' always works

My Missus came home from a week-end away with the girls on Monday morning.
She seemed a bit upset.

I sat her down and asked her what was wrong.
She said the bukkake party that they attended had got out of hand.
There were strict guidelines, and it was understood that there would be a 10 - 1 ratio of men to women.
Sadly that was a miss-print and it turned out to be 100 men to 1 woman.

I kissed her gently on the lips
"would you like a cup of tea love?"
"yes please, darling. Make it 3 sugars this time"

I trundled off to the kitchen, safe in the knowledge that she had learned her lesson and that our relationship would only get stronger

I love her so much <3
ezgif-2-e3bc72e36a25.gif

Vicki

It's like trying a revolution and fail... It's even worse ... Well, at least we didn't going upwards anyway... Now Arteta has an excuse for failing

If you try a Revolution and fail then the cost of that should be to lose your head

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
How many points do you think the 6 English clubs should be deducted in the current Premier League table?
I suggest 15.
Champions League for Leicester and West Ham, then.

Problem is nobody who has power to do something wants that.
They didn't want them to leave for the ESL only because it threatens their revenue.

Make no mistakes, the EPL would rather see City United Liverpool and Chelsea representing them in Europe, than West Ham.
The EPL and the UEFA wants them back for financial reasons. They have absolutely no incentive to punish them in this kind of way or ban them from European competition.

Football has been dead for a decade, and it's only getting worse. Whether it's with the CL made by UEFA or any kind of super League.

People just picked the wrong fight.
And good job to the UEFA and the media (who are only protecting their interest) for their propaganda based on fear, and suddenly how much they care about the game, about values, doing things the right way for fans...
When money has been their only motivation these last few years and they couldn't care less about the game they participate to kill.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pretend to be interested in super League
Extort UEFA into giving you money to pull out
????
Profit and buy Grealish

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think what Perez said about football not being interesting to younger fans is pretty true. But then I also think when I was young I was able to watch the CL because it was easily accessible (and still is here in Ireland) but for kids in the UK you have to have BT to watch it, CL used to be on ITV and it used to capture the imagination of loads of young football fans because it showcased the best of the best on terrestrial TV. Even the FA Cup BBC don't show as many games as the used to. As for the PL it's not accessible at all without the ludicrous Sky subscription. Football was taken from the fans a long time ago and that shouldn't be forgotten at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think what Perez said about football not being interesting to younger fans is pretty true. But then I also think when I was young I was able to watch the CL because it was easily accessible (and still is here in Ireland) but for kids in the UK you have to have BT to watch it, CL used to be on ITV and it used to capture the imagination of loads of young football fans because it showcased the best of the best on terrestrial TV. Even the FA Cup BBC don't show as many games as the used to. As for the PL it's not accessible at all without the ludicrous Sky subscription. Football was taken from the fans a long time ago and that shouldn't be forgotten at all.

Champions League on ITV and going back further Football Italia on Channel 4 were genuinely very influential in me becoming the pathetic obsessive football fan I am today. The idea of shorter matches is just ludicrous, young people have always fallen in love with football, but they need to be able to afford to watch the games on tv and go to the games.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It's a natural thing imo, we have more easy sources of entertainment now that we used to have and any sport will be slowly losing its fans.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It is still interesting but there's other issues. At 16-24 you're chasing girls, experimenting with alcohol and whatever else. Most 16-24 year olds have a ton of school work or Uni work. When I was in that age group I watched Arsenal and maybe the CL game. Now I'm in my 30s, I watch most matches in the PL at the weekend. I have more free time and less desire to do the things 18-19 year olds do.

Also that age group is still reliant on parents who maybe can't afford the subscriptions. Netflix is cheaper. Online games can be cheaper.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
****ing LOL

He even apologizes to staff and the manager. Don't ****ing apologize, you knew what you did when you decided to keep your own employees in the dark you imbicile.

Vicki

that's right

150px-Logo_Raiffeisen_Super_League.png

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Glad it's all over. Got a lot of respect for the footballers who defied their owners like Jordan Henderson. Hell of a player and a terrific captain. And the managers like Klopp and Pep, who said they didn't like it. Shows the disconnect between the owners and the practitioners.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just wanted to quickly share the activity graph of these past two days and compare them with other periods.

1618989676109.png
  1. Arsenal 0 - 3 Liverpool
  2. Arsenal 1 - 1 Slavia Praha
  3. Sheffield United 0 - 3 Arsenal
  4. Slavia Praha 0 - 4 Arsenal
  5. Arsenal 1 - 1 Fulham
As you may see, the activity after a matchday drops quite a lot, but it wasn't the case after the Fulham match and then the news of ESL.

This thread was a fantastic example of fan unity in sharing of the condemnation and outrage over the ESL project.

Well played to most of you and let's keep the discussion civil ☺️

#KroenkeOut

Top Bottom