• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It has nothing to do with him, it's a general opinion that the fans want someone to spend on our club and that's been the case for years. Only thing that @Rex Banter wont admit it

You're making a blanket statement without any sort of proof? AG was 1. memeing 2. Asking for a new owner, has it crossed your mind that you're assuming a bit too much?

Just maybe?

He could be asking for a new owner so that the club can be run by someone who would care to have actual oversight over their billion pound investment.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Well Dangtoe has blood on his hands.

I mean are people serious about Dangtoe? You're basically getting a corrupt Nigerian politician?

I thought that was a joke?
No, that's fine. Qatar slavery supporters, Russian and African criminals are well accepted here, but Americans who want to sell some commercials and get TV money, they are the monsters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United are probably the most ****ed when it comes to new owners. The Glazers would probably want about 5 billion, very few options for them.

El Duderino

Well Dangtoe has blood on his hands.

I mean are people serious about Dangtoe? You realize that you're basically getting a corrupt Nigerian politician?

I thought that was a joke?

It's just because Dangote is the most notable billionaire to say he "loves" Arsenal and has been vocal about a take over. Before him it was Usmanov, which isn't mother theresa as well.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

EzfSA2gXoAEoGUI

What steps will AM take ? 🤣
This is an opportunity!

Can’t wait for the club to incorporate our tactical stats into Mikel’s training regime.

Attachments

• C2976BAF-D8F2-4BD8-B01B-625CC1C2A2D5.jpeg
    C2976BAF-D8F2-4BD8-B01B-625CC1C2A2D5.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 1

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No, that's fine. Qatar slavery supporters, Russian and African criminals are well accepted here, but Americans who want to sell some commercials and get TV money, they are the monsters

Ah here we go. The real reason.

An American billionaire apologist. They’re all as scummy as each other.

The game needs change. If you’re trying to paint me as some warlord lover you’re reaching bro :lol:

El Duderino

Ah here we go. The real reason.

An American billionaire apologist. They’re all as scummy as each other.

The game needs change. If you’re trying to paint me as some warlord lover you’re reaching bro :lol:

There's some logical leaps being take there that are quite frankly hilarious.

Specially since he's painting you as some Usmanov/Dangote lover when you've been probably the most vocal guy about Football needing a reform because of guys the like afformentioned two and because of Kroenke.

Like, wth.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You're making a blanket statement without any sort of proof? AG was 1. memeing 2. Asking for a new owner, has it crossed your mind that you're assuming a bit too much?

Just maybe?

He could be asking for a new owner so that the club can be run by someone who would care to have actual oversight over their billion pound investment.
OK, let's say that. What are we gonna say about Usmanov then? I'm sure there were so many fans eager to get him so he can waste his money on our transfers?

Surely there is someone on this forum who is able to remember that fans wanted any billionaire, criminal or not, to waste his money on Arsenal once we've realized that the FFP was a bedtime story?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
To buy the club, since he keeps talking about it. Not necessarily asking him to spend like City.
Something was telling me when I was making that screenshot that is not a great idea but didn't see that old thread for Kroenke where people were crying for ages they want to see him giving us money outside of what we earn

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's just because Dangote is the most notable billionaire to say he "loves" Arsenal and has been vocal about a take over. Before him it was Usmanov, which isn't mother theresa as well.
Get none of them in. We don’t need to replace a problem with the next. There will be someone interested in Arsenal when put for sale who is at least half-way decent.

El Duderino

Get none of them in. We don’t need to replace a problem with the next. There will be someone interested in Arsenal when put for sale who is at least half-way decent.

You don't get to be a billionaire without some serious ethical questions over your person or business. Best we can hope is that one day govermnent takes action and we have a 50+1 like model where fans are custodians and provide oversight over the club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Finesse

OK, let's say that. What are we gonna say about Usmanov then? I'm sure there were so many fans eager to get him so he can waste his money on our transfers?

Surely there is someone on this forum who is able to remember that fans wanted any billionaire, criminal or not, to waste his money on Arsenal once we've realized that the FFP was a bedtime story?

I would not waste my time to convince some on here. We are in a world where people do not know or deliberately refuse to see the reality of what they may not be implicitly asking for. The same fans nationwide clamouring against the ESL are the same fans wishing for Billionaires to come in and bank roll their clubs into glory days again. Without necessarily understand or something refusing t grasp the implicit reality of what this will mean to the industry as a whole.

I read the PL team captains have called a meeting , if those reports are true to discuss the ESL. Another cacophony ! Are they going to discuss salary cuts or freezing on wages etc. ?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What you want with a billionaire owner is for them to make you their toy to win shiny things. Like what Abromovich did, like what the Shakes did with City etc.

With all due respect, especially with the older generation of Americans, none of them care about football at all. They don't get what it means winning the PL or CL.

Best chance we have is someone like Dangote buying us as his play thing, or Josh Kroenke begins to realise what it means and steps up.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom