• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Kav

Established Member
I have discussed at length how awful the Kroenkes have been for the club. I want him out as well but Stan is a businessman and I am sure he’s not going to sell for lower than the club is worth.

The club has a clue of about 2Bn. How many persons have the equity or net worth to purchase such a club. How many are interested in sports on a whole. Also bare in mind that KSE took out a 600M loan just to buy Usmanov’s shares a few years ago. They are most certainly going to want top dollar for the club.

the short of it is that KSE won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. I do hope they would just leave and we get someone who’s actually vested in the well being of the club. I just have that cynicism that it is a pipe dream and the next owner may even be just as bad. These mega wealthy individuals usually only make investments with a plan to extract particular ROI.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bercow is an Arsenal fan.

But him wearing an Arsenal shirt, he looks so weird in it for some reason :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Where does the club go from here? Is there any realistic path to success? My gut says no, not in the short or medium term future.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Glazers have apologised to United fans before Kroenke ffs.

Wounded Healer

its time to get rid of this mustached vampire. damn this all idea of the super league might have turned the tables for us in the best way possible.
sort of "fight club"
we own you turnaround.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Honestly who cares if Kroenke put his name on an apology? We'll all know how insincere it would be.

He's an owner who legitimately doesn't care about the club from a historical or the fan base. They only way you can send a message to a guy like him is to try and tank the value of the club.

That's not going to work though, short of us getting relegated. The size of the club, the stadium, the location are always going to make us a very valuable asset.

Unless there is a global campaign of Arsenal fans to boycott the club while Kroenke is here, there will be no point to any protest.

Stop buying Arsenal shirts and merchandise in the US and Asia etc and maybe we'll be able to send some kind of a message as a united fanbase.

If you're in the UK stop attending matches till he's gone. Cancel season tickets etc.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The protests can't just be a one off thing, it has to be before every home game now. We have to ram the message down their throats as much as possible. We owe to the history of the club.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The protests can't just be a one off thing, it has to be before every home game now. We have to ram the message down their throats as much as possible. We owe to the history of the club.
every televised game, home and away

what matters is to make the protests the story without attracting negative publicity - which means not leaving it to the firebrands and crazies

mirrorstare

It's his club, he can do whatever he wants for me he'll never be the problem. How can he? it's his club.

Would happily let him continue the self sustaining stuff instead of begging for another millionaire that would have also dragged us to a ESL out of fear anyway. It really seems nothing was learned if what most people are talking about when they mention our values and history and tradition they just mean being a top club, hopefully with a good version of Abramovic.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom