• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Locatelli will be damn fine signing. he play for Sassulo ffs you don't need Super league to convince him to join club like Arsenal. still italians are very difficult to adapt in different culture i think he'll go to juve.

Hallo my Name is Tomislav Barisic and me want play or be a Manager of Fc Arsenal London or an other Premier League Club. I am 37 Years old but me want exchange my Document and Birthday to 22.02.2000 now i am 22.02.1984. I will become soon another Name and Birthday cause this age destroy my Psyhe the workers of the Docmunet Exchange are ok and will give me the new Document. Watch my Video from Youtube. Love Fc Arsenal London i hope this all will go good and i am soon wear the Fc Arsenal London Shirt. MY FACEBOOK: (www.facebook.com) Tomislava Barisic or Tomislav Barisic. My E-Mail Adress: tomislav7tomislava@gmail.com or fcarsenal7london@gmail.com MY MOBILE NUMBER: +4367763702522 (AUSTRIA/VIENNA)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hallo my Name is Tomislav Barisic and me want play or be a Manager of Fc Arsenal London or an other Premier League Club. I am 37 Years old but me want exchange my Document and Birthday to 22.02.2000 now i am 22.02.1984. I will become soon another Name and Birthday cause this age destroy my Psyhe the workers of the Docmunet Exchange are ok and will give me the new Document. Watch my Video from Youtube. Love Fc Arsenal London i hope this all will go good and i am soon wear the Fc Arsenal London Shirt. MY FACEBOOK: (www.facebook.com) Tomislava Barisic or Tomislav Barisic. My E-Mail Adress: tomislav7tomislava@gmail.com or fcarsenal7london@gmail.com MY MOBILE NUMBER: +4367763702522 (AUSTRIA/VIENNA)
@GDeep™

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Messaged you, once Arteta is sacked I’ll put you forward.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Send your CV to bigdickvinai@arsenal.co.uk and wait for a reply, think you might get a shot.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Replacing Özil should be priority with Ødegaard hopefully. with Saliba returning there is no need for another CB and on the wings we are stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom