• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AST Forum With Josh Kroenke (16:30 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
In terms of their ownership I don't believe the spending is a problem anymore. If anything its the lack of interaction and the hiring we've done in certain areas has been poor.
For all the hate Kroenke gets, he didn't take money out of the club, we do have a huge wage bill and we do spend a lot on transfers.

You can complain that he is not interested in football if you want, but I don't care that much what he does with his private life.

He did let some wrong people run the club, that's my only complaint I have against him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My source has told me that Jack is indeed going to be at the protest tonight, apparently he's bringing a "mate", and they are single handedly gonna make sure Stan is not our owner by tomorrow morning.

Can't tell you whom he is bringing...

EzgT5QNWUAIvsBc

...but I am just gonna leave this here...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hahaha just before a protest? Brilliant.

If he's being serious I actually want to see us with deals done in the first two weeks for players Arteta wants. Hakimi, Bissouma and Ødegaard permanently and a goalscorer in the attacking areas. Make the sales afterwards and recoup money, enough of us having to wait until the last days of the window to get the best deals.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I am #KroenkeIn. I do not trust Arsenal fans judgement and reasoning. From the time I follow Arsenal, they were always wrong when it came to these #OUT calls.

It is not that I care about Kroenke, simply dont think things will get better if majority of arsenal fans think a change will make things better. Quite contrary.

Thank you

Kav

Established Member

A full proof method and recipe that I've made myself. There are a couple of other the good ones as well, but this is the closest to western Japanese restaurant Tempura.

For how to prep the Shrimp:

Oh you life saver.

I will definitely give this one a try but I failed the first 4 times. Cooking is probably just not my thing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Here comes the PR
They can invest all they want. This sounds like they're trying to pull at the heartstrings of the fans. I don't like them and don't want them here. They clearly don't have a clue and will never get it right. Edu as DoF and Arteta as manager shows that. We should rebuff any attempts at bridge building. They haven't bothered for 10 years so why bother now. The loss of matchday revenue next season and fan hostility will at least get an honest dialogue if we can't force this lot out.

Malky

Established Member
**** sake, now the PR push that they'll be investing in the club this summer, the same bullshit as the " financial warchest " we kept hearing about for years.

However if, and that's a big 'if', they decide to invest to try and win over the smallest amount of the fanbase, then this puts Edu bang in the firing line this summer. I have strong doubts about him being the main man (alongside Arteta) to over see the squad overhaul, I mean so far all he's done is sell Martinez (who was our in form player at the time) pay Parteys release clause and then literally pay players to leave or punt them out on loan, for next to no fee, is hardly a strong reasurance, so far, that he's upto the job.

Time will tell, but if theres money invested from Kroenkes pocket and Edu doesn't get **** done this summer then he'll be the one the fans will start to turn on. Followed by Arteta - if we start the season poorly.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I am #KroenkeIn. I do not trust Arsenal fans judgement and reasoning. From the time I follow Arsenal, they were always wrong when it came to these #OUT calls.

It is not that I care about Kroenke, simply dont think things will get better if majority of arsenal fans think a change will make things better. Quite contrary.

Thank you

I'm sure you have no choice but to agree with Josh Kroenke everywhere.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Thank you

Brave.

I'm not Kroenke out because I dont think its that simple, its not like wanting a manager replaced, this is the sole owner of the club, you cant just demand him out with no alternative in the frame.

People on here stated they would have been well against Usmanov having full ownership of the club due to his dodgy history.

Ideally, I would prefer a new owner but I'm not that fussed as there is nothing you can do about it and you're literally waiting for someone to come and drop well over a billion on buying the club.

I dont think many people even have a clue of what they want post Kroenke, it seems like everyone ridicules Chelsea and City but want similar investment as that is what it would take.

I'm convinced that a lot of people want us to be Arab country backed but wont say it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
**** sake, now the PR push that they'll be investing in the club this summer, the same bullshit as the " financial warchest " we kept hearing about for years.

However if, and that's a big 'if', they decide to invest to try and win over the smallest amount of the fanbase, then this puts Edu bang in the firing line this summer. I have strong doubts about him being the main man (alongside Arteta) to over see the squad overhaul, I mean so far all he's done is sell Martinez (who was our in form player at the time) pay Parteys release clause and then literally pay players to leave or punt them out on loan, for next to no fee, is hardly a strong reasurance, so far, that he's upto the job.

Time will tell, but if theres money invested from Kroenkes pocket and Edu doesn't get **** done this summer then he'll be the one the fans will start to turn on. Followed by Arteta - if we start the season poorly.

Not sure what you expected in a summer where every club in world football apart from Chelsea and City were strapped for cash?

GDeep™

League is very weak
In terms of their ownership I don't believe the spending is a problem anymore. If anything its the lack of interaction and the hiring we've done in certain areas has been poor.
That’s a fair point, had they appointed elite managers or staff after Wenger, then I would have more sympathy as it would show they are trying or know what to do.

The constant change of structure, nearly every year, hiring and firing etc, just says they don’t really know what they’re doing. That shows with results, two back to back mid table finishes for Arsenal on the cards.

100% sure we aren’t getting top 4 next season either, so winning the EL this season is a must really.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I will say this, there is no basis or grounds for any Arsenal fan to defend Kroenke.

Some of the same guys defending the ESL are defending Stan, just says to me you want to be abit out there with your opinions.

How can you defend the ESL when Wenger and Pep are saying it kills football? How can you defend Stan when we’ve declined year on year with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom