• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He started talentless bum Nketiah & goalless pensioner Willian when we needed to score

Never ceases to amaze me

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still not Arteta out, but I’m backed into a corner if he doesn’t win the EL now.

This league season has been a car crash.

Iceman10

Established Member
Wish our fan base had the same energy to run this **** out of the club as they do with the Kroenke’s.
It needs to be both otherwise there is going to be a dynamic that protects both with either being lightning rods for the other. My stance on Arteta remains that without an EL trophy win he should be sacked due to PL position. Not emotion driven or personal animus, but results and data driven.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom