• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

BTW, Gunnerblog sounded VERY distraught on his video last night. Goes on to say that maybe Arteta won't get the time because the owners might feel the pressure to do something (or not, because they don't care - their words). Dude looked proper miserable.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought around 7th/8th was about par for this squad. Finishing bottom half is a massive underachievement.

Europa or bust for Arteta.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
And here I thought you were one of the early few in the trenches with me on the other side! I feel betrayed. Nevertheless, welcome aboard :lol:
:lol: I was there pre Boxing Day. Overall I'd been hesitant to want him out because I feel we are a lost cause under this ownership no matter what

Now though, enough is enough.

Kav

Established Member
Where are the Arteta acolytes?

No comment from @HairSprayGooners @Blood on the Tracks @Red London @say yes

Arteta is not good enough to manage this great club. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. The evidence of his inability is on display for all to see. Just look at the league table.

You had people wanting a novice manager in over others like Ancellotti. When Tuchel was available I said we should get him and fire Arteta but no people still were buying the PR. Talking about trust the process.

He’s better than Ole. Has your manager even scored against Arsenal? Arteta has won something too.

Ole is being carried by his superpower squad.
Regardless of what you think of Ole. He’s actually a proven manager. Miles better than Mid table Mik

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Part of me almost wants us to get knocked out of the EL. I mean I really wanna win that trophy, and CL is objectively much better than no european football at all. But a lot of me wants that group of players, the manager, Edu and Vinai, and especially the owners, to see just how bad we are and we much we've declined. I want it to be completely exposed, impossible to look away from or ignore.
Nah, I don't care who's currently in charge or who currently owns the club, I will always be no less than 100% for victory in every game we play, for our history, our fans and the players that do care. In 50 years time when we're all most probably gone from this earth and hopefully the club still exists, I want a EL cup win remembered and available to watch on whatever Youtube sites are around. It doesn't always have to hit the bottom before we see change for the positive. You take what you can whenever you get the chance to take it, and cherish it regardless of what happens after,

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nah, I don't care who's currently in charge or who currently owns the club, I will always be no less than 100% for victory in every game we play, for our history, our fans and the players that do care. In 50 years time when we're all most probably gone from this earth and hopefully the club still exists, I want a EL cup win remembered and available to watch on whatever Youtube sites are around. It doesn't always have to hit the bottom before we see change for the positive. You take what you can whenever you get the chance to take it, and cherish it regardless of what happens after,

Yeah no I agree, obviously I want to win this trophy, we're just such a 'papering over the cracks' kinda club in recent years. FA cup last year, EL final and one point off top 4 the season before that, FA cup in 16/17. Even our transfers feel like that, Pepe and Partey, 'there you go, big signing, it's all good'.

Maybe i'm mistaken, maybe we could lose in the EL, finish 10th and they still wouldn't sack Arteta or change anything at executive level. I just know that there are better coaches and better executives out there than the ones we have, and I want us to go out and get them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Maybe i'm mistaken, maybe we could lose in the EL, finish 10th and they still wouldn't sack Arteta or change anything at executive level. I just know that there are better coaches and better executives out there than the ones we have, and I want us to go out and get them.
I think he goes if we we fail to win the EL and he unfortunately stays if we win it. But I'd rather win it for the moment, then wait and see. Nearly the same applies at exec level imo, although not as certain. Cant see 1 or 2 not following Mikel out the door if we dont win it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You
Where are the Arteta acolytes?

No comment from @HairSprayGooners @Blood on the Tracks @Red London @say yes

Arteta is not good enough to manage this great club. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. The evidence of his inability is on display for all to see. Just look at the league table.

You had people wanting a novice manager in over others like Ancellotti. When Tuchel was available I said we should get him and fire Arteta but no people still were buying the PR. Talking about trust the process.

Regardless of what you think of Ole. He’s actually a proven manager. Miles better than Mid table Mik
A proven flop? He’s known for relegations in England.

Arteta in his first year of management has won a cup and is in the EL semi.

Call me when Ole wins something at Utd.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You

A proven flop? He’s known for relegations in England.

Arteta in his first year of management has won a cup and is in the EL semi.

Call me when Ole wins something at Utd.
I think you would give away last years FA Cup to be sitting in 2nd in the league today 7/8 points of the leaders. It would indicate a lot more about the managers potential than one fluke win.

Ole may not be Pep or Klopp. But he has improved United. Both individuals have improved under him and the collective. Are they the finished article? No. But he's further along the production line than Mikel.

Kav

Established Member
No I disagree. The proof is in the pudding. The league table shows us the difference. Yes Man U has a better squad but Ole is still ****ting on your manager Arteta.

So I should call you after the EL final?

Surely if Ole wins that then even you with your Arteta fondness would have to admit that Ole>Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom