• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Good luck finding a clean billionaire. Gates is probably the cleanest one around and half the population thinks he's trying to kill us with vaccines.
I agree - for some reason Arsenal fans are better at protesting the current owner than thinking about realistic alternatives.

But hey, Bruce, I hear your superpower is being rich - surely you can spare us a dime?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I agree - for some reason Arsenal fans are better at protesting the current owner than thinking about realistic alternatives.

But hey, Bruce, I hear your superpower is being rich - surely you can spare us a dime?
I offered, Kroenke wouldn't sell. Something about being excited over how many touchdowns and sacks Arteta was coaching the team to.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Should have accepted your offer in a Flash. Kronke is Robin a living in London. Complete Joker.

I’ll get me coat.
Listen man, you're Elite for a reason. My money could have been the Green Lantern this team needed to get through it's blackest night.

Iceman10

Established Member
I think a consortium is better than a single billionaire. Less focus on one person, actual competitive tension decision-wise, etc.
In the mix it is likely there are going to be people orientated around return on investment, which will be a bit like American ownership, which is cold, and "sensible" in a way, while fans hypocritically want crazy sports passion things to be done with crazy money. It isn't fans' fault really, they know we are up againoust Chelsea, City, etc., and the government and footballing authorities haven't done anything against these clubs and t their owners.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Cool, bring @OnlyOne too.

jim carrey GIF by Salon des Entrepreneurs

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People are way to much invested in these people worth.

A guy worth 4 Billion who buy the club for 2.5 billion and put 150 Million in it still has put 150 Million more than close to 10 Billion worth Kroenke ever did.
Goes without saying but net worth also doesn’t mean cash in the bank. Billionaires often have their personal wealth tied up in stuff like like intellectual property, land and other illiquid assets. Unless you’re in the Bezos/Musk/Sheikh/Sultan bracket, that number tells you very little by itself

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Also fans begging for this 50+1 model can’t simultaneously expect the club to bankroll £50m+ signings. You’re basically foregoing extra capital to have someone like DT or Troopz on the Arsenal board :facepalm:

We just need more committed investors.

Top Bottom