• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

254Giant

Player:Partey
Mat Ryan injury is typical Arsenal luck. I'd rather play 2018 CL final Karius than this guy. Hope he survives this game. Just don't stand next to a post and leave an acre of space when Grealish is taking a free kick lol

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Strangely Grealish is a bit shy about set pieces. I know this cause I have had him in my fantasy team and have followed him closely this season.

Penalties and freekicks he doesn't seem to like the responsibility, he's quite happy to pass them on.

Traore, Barkley and El Ghazi if he makes a rare start Runnarsson should be particularly worried about.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How did we end up in this situation?

Oh_Snap

Him being left out of europa is another strike against artetas man management tbh as i'm pretty sure its a confidence crusher. slight chance though that he was told in the contract negotiations that this was the planned all along so we gotta see. Still, let's get behind this guy and leave the toxicity for Villa & Refs , no need to write him off before the game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Runnarsson masterclass coming through, cause a qb controversy v Leno again

I'm really hoping so, I came across a comment on reddit and it mentioned that actually Runarsson's cross catching and passing stats are comparable to elite players but his weakness is shot stopping (which to quote is "basement level" lol).

So perhaps by working with Cana he could improve that to the level of the other two.

I'm praying that's the case and I'm praying he shows up tomorrow.

Iceman10

Established Member
Him being left out of europa is another strike against artetas man management tbh as i'm pretty sure its a confidence crusher. slight chance though that he was told in the contract negotiations that this was the planned all along so we gotta see. Still, let's get behind this guy and leave the toxicity for Villa & Refs , no need to write him off before the game.

Not sure we had a choice because Mat Ryan and Martinelli had to be registered. Can call it a bad panic signing (Runarsson) last summer after cashing in on Emi, but I don’t see this as a man management issue. Going into the weekend I just call it very bad luck with Mat Ryan being injured.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What happened to this guy?

One day i wanna find out the inside story of what exactly happened with his signing, cos it wasn't normal.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
What happened to this guy? You know he's not even 3rd choice anymore, in our recent EL knock-out games against Benfica, Olympiakos and Prague he wasn't even on the bench, it was Ryan and either Karl Hein or James Hillson.

One day i wanna find out the inside story of what exactly happened with his signing, cos it wasn't normal.
Remember when he played a couple of games, made that howler against City and everybody realized he was a bum, and then the Athletic wrote a piece about him, called him a long-term investment and that many clubs were interested to get him on loan?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I was genuinely worried we’d get relegated before we signed Ryan, it felt like we had an outfield player in goal with this lad.

He was worryingly bad against City, I've honestly never seen anything like it before, especially with the freekick.

He did have to come in after though (I can't remember which game it was) and he ok in that game.

Still....Inaka Cana should be hung, drawn and quartered for that recommendation....jesus.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Remember when he played a couple of games, made that howler against City and everybody realized he was a bum, and then the Athletic wrote a piece about him, called him a long-term investment and that many clubs were interested to get him on loan?

He's the goalkeeping equivalent of Amaury Bischoff

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What happened to this guy?

You'll only get an Athletic hit piece on the makings of his transfer once he has the semblance of a professional keeper. Otherwise, this will be swept under the rug of the masterful market maneuvering by Deceptive Ed and Tricky Mik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom