• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For someone like Ek to even have a shot at buying us the logical step would be to get former players involved. That’s the only way you’ll grab the attention of fans and keep them protesting. Kroenke won’t sell unless he gets a decent profit though. He bought us for £1bn and we’re worth £2bn according to Forbes. I can’t see him settling for much less than that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For someone like Ek to even have a shot at buying us the logical step would be to get former players involved. That’s the only way you’ll grab the attention of fans and keep them protesting. Kroenke won’t sell unless he gets a decent profit though. He bought us for £1bn and we’re worth £2bn according to Forbes. I can’t see him settling for much less than that.

£1bn is nice profit right there for doing next to nothing.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Don't worry ladies and lads, I will turn billionaire from this crypto malarkey and buy the club outright from Stan.

First point of action is sacking Arteta though I'm afriad.

Box seats for regular/ longtime AM members though, you can use the prawn sandwiches to soak your tears for the departing manager.
I'm in :cool:

Best of the weekly AM posts should be a special feature in matchday programme.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You just can't do it without double backing of billionaires when your net worth is half of Kroenke's.
Doubt he'd look to do this on his own (don't even think it'd be possible) and it wouldn't be completely out there that he enlists his Spotify co-founder and best friend Martin Lorentzon, who's worth +£1B more than Ek.

In the end, don't think someone like Ek would have too much difficulties getting investor money involved.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Don't know why everyone is assuming it's coming out of the bald lad's own pocket.

He's obviously going to come in with a consortium or investment company, he's big mates with Zuckerberg too.

But that Lizard needs to stay away!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Worth noting that Wasserman Media group who have a net worth of £3.2 billion wanted to buy an English club last year. Dennis Bergkamp was amongst the consortium who worked with the group. If Daniel Ek needs a partner to help finance a takeover, it could be Wasserman.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don't know why everyone is assuming it's coming out of the bald lad's own pocket.

He's obviously going to come in with a consortium or investment company, he's big mates with Zuckerberg too.

But that Lizard needs to stay away!

True, if he's actively looking at doing it he'll know if he has the money or not. He's not stupid.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
But, let's push out of the negativity, this is the first time in years we've had news like this, of someone who's seriously thinking of taking on Silent stan.

Going to be Difficult, Usmanov sold his shares then rather working with stan, bet he's a **** in negotiations.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully wenger join too so we are set. Really difficult to see these Americans owner sell.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully wenger join too so we are set. Really difficult to see these Americans owner sell.
The only way I could see it would be an offer that is too good to refuse. Not sure we are worth that sort of money. At least not in our current state...

It is one thing to buy the club, but you also need to invest in the squad, if you want to be successful that is.

Top Bottom