• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This thread and some weed and we can all get high on Arsenal.

source.gif
I've got edibles at my mansion if you're ever around in London. Don't worry I have a guest house, no funny business.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Reading those 4 Arsenal names linked with club ownership brought a tear to my eye. This thread is gonna end up breaking my heart.

Yes, and many others. The only way KSE sell is if we start to cost them money long term, like not buying season tickets, merch etc. That wont happen because there are always companies who will snap up season tickets to entertain clients. Another way would be a ridiculously high offer for the club, that could tempt KSE.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many journalists reporting the news i think the interest is serious is just they can convince Kroenke now.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Still think It's going to take an obscene ammount for Stan to even come to the table.

North of $2bn he turns up
$3bn you get the club.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I've got edibles at my mansion if you're ever around in London. Don't worry I have a guest house, no funny business.

I believe that you have guests, and they have houses, aye, but that's not what guesthouse means, sweetling.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One party at his mansion in San Fran and this Swedish don will have £20b ready to go.

The Arsenal legends are just a face.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jeff Bezos would be quality, he'd be having the players pissing in bottles just like his employees.

And he'd be constantly paying off families of female staff members, for sleeping with em.

Jeff's the man.

Why would you want your players sleeping around ffs? Didn't you see Rocky? Women are bad for the stamina. They sap your strength.

Top Bottom