• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

balthazar

so what is the deal the Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira? Will they own an x amount of shares, have voting rights, co-directors? Can you imagine Henry being a director? seriously can't end well. Btw, did Ek forget to call Wenger?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We go from playing wrestling themes at half time, to playing ABBA songs :lol:

The winner takes it all would be appropriate! Or in Kroenke case Money Money Money :)

abba GIF

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Ek's biggest advantage is that he is of european origin which means that he understands the social and political aspects of the sport. For the Americans football/soccer is just content broadcasted via some platform.
Ek is also an Arsenal fan, so his awareness goes beyond just being European. He was born in 1983, too, which almost certainly means he became a fan because of the Wenger era. As far as billionaires go, he's as good a candidate as you can get from the fans' perspective.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's a misquote, he actually said he wants to give supporters a "golden shower". Do NOT fall for it!

Wow...we will have gone from an owner, that never listens to what the fans want...to an owner, that listens to what one specific fan ( @rich 1990 ) wants.

Progress!

Oh ffs, Thunter beat me to it with a joke :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

so what is the deal the Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira? Will they own an x amount of shares, have voting rights, co-directors? Can you imagine Henry being a director? seriously can't end well. Btw, did Ek forget to call Wenger?
My guess is that they're simply involved as representative figures and advisors. Henry and Vieira, though out of a job at the moment, are active managers and I think they intend to continue.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yes both Edu and Arteta are very much "lets wait and see" opposed to guarantees they'll do things well.
And I'm alright with that because I believe bringing in younger talent could lead to innovation. But there's a s reason why you don't let toddlers alone in the house. They can easily cause irreversible damage and we basically have toddlers in very key roles. I think we should have at least employed an experienced person such as Monchi or Rangnick to watch the 'kids' until their ready.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We go from playing wrestling themes at half time, to playing ABBA songs :lol:

Ooh yes, pease! The Winner Takes it All (remixed) would make a grand halftime song.

ETA:

Everyone else already posted the same. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You really are thoroughly incompetent. If it's any consolation, your joke was terrible.

Eh, the joke was fine.

The real incompetent part was actually tagging you, which I intended not to do...forgot to leave a space after the @ :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom