• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Well if Dangote is serious, he could decide now is the right time while the club is valued as it is?
In all honesty I don't think Dangote is serious. He talks about it whenever he needs some free publicity but his stance was alarmingly vague. All the stories which appear in the media have one source - Nigeria, and they are basically the same story regurgitated time and time again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also really not surprised about they'll make more funds available for us in next transfer window we are in desperate need to overhaul this team. i'm expecting Glazers and Henry do same not because they care but because to ease the pressure.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I made an Amazon order yesterday, so not being a hypocrite, I wouldn't object to Amazon sponsoring Arsenal. Facebook however I do not use. I deleted my FB profile a couple of years ago. I also try not to use Instagram (Facebook owned), so Zuck can feck off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stan making funds available to compete for trophies, he really wants us to go big for that Europa Conference League next season!

If we are even it, if not we will push hard for the Carabao Cup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yep that's that then, knew it was a pipe dream. There's absolutely no reason for Stan to sell.

Mods lock this up please.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Also really not surprised about they'll make more funds available for us in next transfer window we are in desperate need to overhaul this team. i'm expecting Glazers and Henry do same not because they care but because to ease the pressure.
The most disgusting thing is, for a lot of the support it will work. A few big signings and all will be forgiven/forgotten. The problem has never been money, it’s been the useless tools he allows to spend it that’s the problem.

He’ll sit in LA while Edu lets Kia do the shopping.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most disgusting thing is, for a lot of the support it will work. A few big signings and all will be forgiven/forgotten. The problem has never been money, it’s been the useless tools he allows to spend it that’s the problem.

He’ll sit in LA while Edu lets Kia do the shopping.
that the problem i don't trust our management make right signings we spend so much money last 3 years about 300M and i feel we just wasted 300M apart from Gabriel Partey Martinelli all the other signings are disaster.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You just know KSE will inject big funds for transfers this summer on the back of all this. Easy way to get everyone on side again.

I'm pretty confident Edu and Arteta know what they're doing in terms of money being spent on players. Partey and Gabriel so far excellent additions for the cost involved.

They won't spend money on players who don't improve us.

Vicki

I’m not sure they will. Few summer signings and it’s all good in the hood.

Even now, are further protests planned? I have seen nothing about boycotting merchandise etc.
In a nutshell

Forget about 'real' protests as well

Season tickets will all be paid, new shirts will be bought, and scarves will be worn.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom