• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As much as I want ESR to play tonight, if it means playing on the left then I'd rather start with Pepe and leave ESR on the bench. I think Arteta will start Ødegaard in the 10 role.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Just keep him narrow when running into passes
A lot of Pepe supporters have been saying this for a long time, since last season. I'm pretty sure when Tifo covered him before he joined us they were talking about him playing narrow right. For some reason we have stuck him all the way wide on the right too many times. He's not a run of the mill Aaron Lennon who's a direct runner running up and down the line on his strong side. Pepe is more of an inside player. Emery took ages to realise this and so did Arteta (although he played him more narrow in the semi and final of the FA cup and Pepe was great).

This new inside left role is great too because he seems more unpredictable there, we harness that better on the left and get some dangerous balls into the box through that (especially in Tierney's absence). Only thing we miss out on is him cutting onto his left and wrapping his foot around the ball. If we play a fluid system maybe he can find himself out there on the right sometimes getting chances like that too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Half a season under muddled tactics from a inept manager? Emery did not want him so what did he care about developing him.

He has been good this season but dropped for no reason after being good for at least 3 or 4 games in a row on two occasions Better on the left. No faith in him from mikel. Crap man management

Been involved in the most games in our squad aside from Leno tho.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You Pepe haters can suck out btw. All you Arteta brown nosers, it turns out to be Pepe to score the 72 mil goal to save the fraud his job.

You lot don't deserve him. Don't care who wants to cry about what I've said either piss off.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
You Pepe haters can suck out btw. All you Arteta brown nosers, it turns out to be Pepe to score the 72 mil goal to save the fraud his job.

You lot don't deserve him. Don't care who wants to cry about what I've said either piss off.

Yeah, he was so good today! Massive impact falling over every time he got possession!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

I mean it was a penalty, calm down😆

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

HavCgPSKAeAnfWgt_712c6mZyb69W44KMd7_C9W5yOechYanLG1AdU9X3OtkXtuIrEFsOU0

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His defensive work was top notch today, had the nerve to step up for the pen too when we needed him.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Let's be fair, it was a crap penalty too!
You were fawning over discount Brock Lesnar's goal yesterday night by saying it was a perfect cross when it missed everyone by two yards. At least Pepe's was a shot. He saw the keeper going doing on one side & hit it down the middle

You ain't being fair at all😒

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You literally make me do this every time I read one of your inane posts:

giphy.gif
I had him on ignore as soon as I realised it was Manberg so didn't even see him post. Just ignore him.

All the guys I had on ignore come out rapidly as soon as I told them to suck out, typical.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's the only way he can get goal contributions.

Pens are the hardest goals to score, tbh.

All the pressure on you, massive moment for us too (needed it to go in very badly) time to think about it (which shows your nerve) any forward who doesn't want a pen is a coward imo.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Pens are the hardest goals to score, tbh.

All the pressure on you, massive moment for us too (needed it to go in very badly) time to think about it (which shows your nerve) any forward who doesn't want a pen is a coward imo.

Jesus, that's a stretch mate, but Pepe definitely deserves kudos for taking the ball under the immense pressure and burying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom