• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,821

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

First footage I'm seeing of Amani Richards, who we signed a short while back. Will most likely be in the next scholar intake. Won't be the strongest from what I've heard but there's a few very promising players in this group. Richards could possibly be another one, and a boyhood Gooner too. Think he may be the next #9 up. Still not sure what happens with Petrie.

scytheavatar

Established Member
mjikldjqhjt61.png

Is George Lewis hinting that Taylor Hart has signed?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
mjikldjqhjt61.png

Is George Lewis hinting that Taylor Hart has signed?
Yeah, saw some stuff online but looks like it's just the U23s having a bit of banter between themselves. More likely is that there may be an agreement in principle but nothing has signed yet - or at the very least nothing is confirmed. We won't know much until it's crunch time.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Weird how Oyegoke hasn’t got a contract yet. Either the club are just too confident with BNC or something is going on behind the scenes. If he leaves us he’ll be going to a top club.
Could think of a few teams that could do with a player like Oyegoke. Big powerful RB who's technical and versatile.

Quite a few of the 2nd years don't have deals. It will be a bit interesting, especially considering that Ryan Alebiosu got a contract with us at the last minute. He's good but he doesn't push Norton-Cuffy at all IMO. Maybe Oyegoke gets a last minute deal aswell.

I read somewhere recently that their gonna trim the academy squad down aswell so that's a possibility.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could think of a few teams that could do with a player like Oyegoke. Big powerful RB who's technical and versatile.

Quite a few of the 2nd years don't have deals. It will be a bit interesting, especially considering that Ryan Alebiosu got a contract with us at the last minute. He's good but he doesn't push Norton-Cuffy at all IMO. Maybe Oyegoke gets a last minute deal aswell.

I read somewhere recently that their gonna trim the academy squad down aswell so that's a possibility.
Our u23s should be a much better watch next season at least. Rekik, Kirk, Monlouis and Awe should be the CB’s for example, would loan out the likes of Ballard and McGuinness again.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lost again. Need to avoid defeat at West Ham or hope Leicester don’t win both their games to stay up.

Bould needs to go next week.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lost again. Need to avoid defeat at West Ham or hope Leicester don’t win both their games to stay up.

Bould needs to go next week.
TBF, a lot of players missing but I agree that Bould is still a problem at this point and doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of them. I'm not entirely convinced by Gillard either for the U18s but he at least knows how to get the better players going.

We should promote Dan Micciche tbh, he actually seems to be good.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

TBF, a lot of players missing but I agree that Bould is still a problem at this point and doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of them. I'm not entirely convinced by Gillard either for the U18s but he at least knows how to get the better players going.

We should promote Dan Micciche tbh, he actually seems to be good.
That squad was terrible today to be fair. Think the likes of Azeez, Balogun and three senior players will play next week if Leicester win on Monday.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That squad was terrible today to be fair. Think the likes of Azeez, Balogun and three senior players will play next week if Leicester win on Monday.
I half expect Nelson to rock up at some point even :lol:

This is encouraging though:

Doesn't get in without the injuries but appears he's already highly thought of and making an impact already. Edwards has improved marginally but Richards looks promising in the little I've seen of him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I half expect Nelson to rock up at some point even :lol:

This is encouraging though:

Doesn't get in without the injuries but appears he's already highly thought of and making an impact already. Edwards has improved marginally but Richards looks promising in the little I've seen of him.
Was he released by Chelsea or did he turn them down?

I didn’t see him yesterday but apparently he’s looked good.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was he released by Chelsea or did he turn them down?

I didn’t see him yesterday but apparently he’s looked good.
Bit of Akpom vibes without the greed. Skilful and quick. Want to see more of him in front of goal.

Think he joined us willingly, wasn't released. Was a youth International so doubt he was getting released. He's proper Arsenal though, from a family of Gooners. No doubt he jumped at the chance to come here.

This was his first goal on his first start for U18s last week. I would like to see more of him, think he has an interesting skillset.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom